▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"I'm going to Daegu for 2 weeks with Eunbi so can you tell the teacher about that please?"

Jennie, who was doing her work in irene's room, just nod. She suddenly remembered about last night when irene went to her house and just sat down, stare blankly at the floor so she decided to ask, "By the way, girl, why are you acting weird last night? Did something happened between you and Seulgi?"

Irene blushed and quickly shaking her head, "N-Nothing happened!" she denied, "We're perfectly fine so no need to worry about it!"

"Okay. . .? Just want to tell you that Seulgi also been acting weird today."

"What do you mean?"

"She seems to avoid everyone today and i notice that her face will turn red everytime she look at your picture."

"Wait! How come i didn't know that?!"

Jennie smack the back of her head, "bitch, you're hiding in the storeroom for the whole day!"

"ouch!" Irene rubbed her head and glare at her, "ugh you're lucky that I don't have a mood to fight with you right now."

"You're just afraid, that's all."

"I'm not!"

"You are."

Irene sighed and plop down on her bed, she start to think about Seulgi. She will be gone for 2 weeks, will seulgi be fine without her? Irene shook her head, 'wait, of course she will be fine bae! wendy, joy and yeri always there to take care of her. but . . .'

"Jennie."

"Hm?"

"When I'm gone, can you take care of seulgi for me? Like protect her from something bad."

Jennie chuckles and nod her head, "Sure. You really love that girl, don't you?"

"I am." Irene replied while touching her lips, "But i don't know if she's feeling the same way." she let out a sigh,

'our first kiss last night. do you feel the same? why are you so hard to read, kang seulgi?'

-

Seulgi walked to her locker, she expected to see Irene today but she didn't see the older girl anywhere.

"Seulgi! I'm glad to see you here." Jennie smiles at her and give her the envelope, seulgi look at her in confusion. "It's from Irene. Just read it, okay? I gotta go, bye!"

Seulgi wave at her before opening the red envelope, smile when she read the letter.

'hello, my lady.

me and my sister, eunbi are at daegu right now to visit our aunt. since i didn't have your phone number, i told jennie to give you this. so we're not going to see each other in 2 weeks, what a shame! but i hope we can meet after this. i miss your beautiful face and your rejection, my lady. even though you didn't rejected my kiss that night. haha. anyway, i also put the rose there, for you. see you in 2 weeks, my lady. i love you!'

There's a rose falling down from the envelope, seulgi pick it up and smell it, "Silly bunny, I'm going to miss her." she giggles before walking to her car.

"Hi, princess. How was your day today?" Mr Kang asked as he drove off to their house. Seulgi didn't answer and she just smiled when looking at the flower.

Her dad let out a chuckles,

"You look happy so I assumed you have a great day today."

-

Wendy laid on her bed while reading a book. They will have another exam tomorrow and it's really stressful for her. She put the book down, sighing, "I should invite Sooyoung here. It will be really fun studying with her." she said to herself and blush when she think about the taller girl.

Suddenly, she got a notification from an unknown person. The person sent her a video of seulgi and Irene.

She open it and gasp,

seulgi : Irene, I'm really cold right now. Hug me, please?

irene : O-Okay

seulgi : Hey vampire, you can also kiss me or suck my blood tonight. I don't mind.

irene : Why are you so flirty today?!

seulgi : Payback. Now you know how I feel when you're flirting with me.

She couldn't believe her eyes,

"Seulgi can talk?!"

-

"Can you explain this video, Seulgi?"

Seulgi looked away from her three best friends, she was shocked that someone took a video of her talking. Yeri sigh, "We're not mad. You have your own reason, right?"

"W-Who take that video?"

Joy looked at the profile photo of the person and frown, "it's Irene, i think. She . .  . is the only one who know that you can talk right?"

"Irene? B-But she said that she wouldn't tell anyone about this. How could she?" Seulgi started to cry while her friends were trying to calm her down.

-

"You guys are really kind to bring me home. Ah, my aunt literally almost kill me yesterday!" Irene said while sitting on the couch. Lisa chuckles, "Where's your sister?"

"Ha, that brat never know that I'm coming back here so she will stay there until my sister pick her up next week!"

Jennie shook her head and sat beside her girlfriend, "You're so mean to your sister, Irene. I like it."

"Anyway, my sister is not home right now. I wonder where she is right now. Maybe at the bar."

"Woah, your sister is at the bar? I thought she's like an angel who never drink or go to the bar to enjoy herself!" Lisa gasped and turn on the tv. Irene rolled her eyes, "My sister is not an angel. She's the opposite of that."

Suddenly, someone knocking on the door, interrupted their conversation. Jennie point at the door, "Go get it, Irene. You're the one who live here."

Irene opened the door and saw Seulgi standing there, crying.

"Seu–"

She froze when seulgi slapped her,

"You promise that you will never tell anyone that I can talk! Why did you break that promise, Irene?! I'm so disappointed!" the younger girl shouted before running away.

Irene close the door and glare at the two of them,

"What happened while I was gone?"