▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"Christmas is near! I can't believe it!" Irene said as they walk to the mall, holding hands

"Christmas is near! I can't believe it!" Irene said as they walk to the mall, holding hands. Seulgi nod, "Same. So, what do you want for your christmas present, hyun?" she asked while raising her eyebrow. Irene shrugged, "Dunno. Well, you're already mine so nothing, I guess."

Seulgi rolled her eyes, "You want the bunny doll from the shop we went the other day, do you?"

"Yes!" Irene nodded her head. Seulgi let out a sigh and they then went inside the restaurant, it's lunch now so they're hungry, especially seulgi. Seulgi saw a group of girls talking loudly and some of them look like they're interested in Irene now. Irene looked at the menu, "What do you want to e–" she turn to the brunette who suddenly clinging her arm like a koala, "Hm? What's wrong?"

Seulgi shook her head, "Nothing. I'm just a little bit cold."

"Oh, you're cold? Do you want to wear my coat?"

"No. I'm starting to feel warm now." Seulgi replied and peck her lips, she just wanting to make the girls know that Irene is hers.

Irene kissed her forehead, "Alright, babe." she said before ordering the food.

-

                 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

          101.790K likes | 839,982 comments

@renebaebae don't talk to me if you don't look like this angel.

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-

@todayis_wendy : you know, there are 7 other people in this world that look exactly like us.

-@jennierubyjane, replied to @todayis_wendy : but they're not beautiful enough to be my doppelganger.

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @jennierubyjane : yes yes yes, because you're sooo beautiful.

-@jennierubyjane, replied to @todayis_wendy : are you being sarcastic?

-@todayis_wendy, replied to @jennierubyjane : oh. forgot to put an emoji to cover it up.