▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

They were at the playground

They were at the playground. Seulgi sat on the swing while explaining her situation to her girlfriend. Irene looked at her, "So your parents will. . . divorce?"

"yeah . . ."

Irene looked down sadly and smiles a little, "It's all my fault, isn't it?" she asked but seulgi didn't answer. Irene frowned, "I knew it. It's all my fault." she said as she clenching her fist.

Seulgi gasped, she quickly shake her head and turn to the older girl, "This is not your fault! I-It's my fault! I should tell them that we're dating but I keep it as a secret."

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't try to make you fall in love with you, I shouldn't break people's hearts, I shouldn't break your heart. This is all my fault, seulgi. I ruined everything. If I know this will happen, I shouldn't have confessed to you. I shouldn't be here. I ruined everything!" Irene groaned and cover her face with both of her hands, she try her best not to cry. not in front of Seulgi.

The brunette hug Irene tightly, she begin to cry as she look at her, "Don't blame yourself. It's . . . our fault, i guess. My parents will divorce soon and I also find out that I'm adopted. Life is so cruel."

"Seulgi .  .  ."

"J-Joohyun, maybe it's the best for us to . . . break up." Seulgi said and cry a little bit louder than before. Irene also begin to cry and she pull the brunette closer to her, "Yeah. . . for now."

"I will try fix our problem, Joohyun. I promise. And after this over, I will return to you."

"I know." Irene softly smile at her, "I trust you, my lady."

Seulgi burst into tears and Irene patted her head, calming the girl down. The brunette sobbed, holding her hand, "Don't fall for anyone."

"I will never. You trust me, right?" Irene wipe the tears away that coming from seulgi's eyes and kiss her forehead, "I promise you, my lady. I only loyal to you."

Seulgi nodded, smiling sadly at her, "I love you, Joohyun."

"I love you too." Irene kissed the back of her hand and lean in to kiss the brunette for one last time. Seulgi wrapped her arms around her neck, not wanting to let go. Irene pulled away and peck her lips, "Don't worry. When all of this is over, I will be yours again." she said as she look straight into seulgi's eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-

Jennie and Lisa were waiting for Irene in front of her house. They were shocked to see Irene walk toward them with a sad look on her face. Jennie put her hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

Irene looked at them and sadly smile, "We broke up. Well, it's the best for us. They said if you really love someone, let them go. And i did, that's mean I love seulgi, right?"