▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"do not look!" Irene smiles as she cover Seulgi's eyes with her hand, leading her to somewhere

"do not look!" Irene smiles as she cover Seulgi's eyes with her hand, leading her to somewhere. Seulgi hold her hand, afraid that she might fell down.

"Alright . . . you can look now."

Seulgi opened her eyes and gasp, realising that they were at the rooftop, with a dozen of candles and red roses petals. There's also a white table with a candle on the centre and wine too.

'it's beautiful, irene.'

"Thanks, I've been planning this after I realise that I had a crush on you." Irene said and scratch her head, "Glad that you like it."

Seulgi giggles and Irene pulled out a chair for her, "Sit down, my lady. I want you to enjoy the view." she point at the city view that looks so beautiful right now since its night.

"I always come here every time I have a problems. The wind blowing through your hair, the sound of the wave from the sea that was next to this building, it always making me feel calm. And now you're here with me!"

Seulgi smiles and type something on her phone,

'you seems to have a really good life?'

Irene chuckles, "Yeah, and you're one of the reasons why. Let's eat, my lady and then i will take you home." she winked and sit in front of her.

-

Seulgi couldn't stop smiling. She was satisfied with the food and knowing that Irene was the one who cooked it makes her feel happier.

Irene blowing out all the candles except for one and look at it, "You know, that day, when you're mad at me for leaving you so that I can have sex with the other girl . .  . I'm ashamed of myself. You're amazing girl, Seulgi. I didn't deserve you." she said, holding the candle with sad smile on her face.

Seulgi took out her phone and show it to her,

'it's okay. i already forgave you! no need to be sad. you should be happy 😄'

"I'm always happy cause I'm with you." Irene chuckles and ruffle her hair, "I remembered that time .  .  . when i thought you'll never forgive me. So I talked to a candle about it and blow out its flame. It was so weird seeing people talking to a candle, don't you think? People must think I'm weird that time."

The brown hair girl shook her head,

'i don't think its weird at all. i do that all the time.'

"You . . . is that mean you can speak?"

'well, there's something that i can't tell you, irene. im not ready enough.'

Irene smiled and nod her head, "I get it. Personal stuff, right? We should go now, it's getting late."

Seulgi pulled her as she point at the candle, raising her eyebrow. Irene understand it immediately and let out a laugh, "You wanna blow out this candle?"

'how about we do it together? let's make a wish.'

"A wish? Sure. Okay, you first. What's your wish?"

'hm . .  . i hope i can have a good time here. and for christmas, i want to eat a lot of cookies and a christmas present, i want a big teddy bear!'

Irene chuckles as she read it, "Wow, that's a lot, my lady. I hope your wish come true."

'how about you? what's your wish?'

"My wish?" Irene looked at her and holds both of her hands, ". . . is to be with you." she whispered, looking straight into her eyes.

Seulgi sighed,

'i still . . . thinking about it.'

"And I'm still waiting for you. So, shall we?"

The two of them leaned closer and together, they blow out the candle. hoping that all their wishes will come true.

Seulgi smiles and kissed her cheeks,

'thank you for today, rene.'

Irene froze, surprised by what she did to her earlier. Her face turning red and she didn't say anything, just following seulgi from behind.

Seulgi took a glance at her and couldn't help but to smile again,

'so this is how you make the flirty irene stop talking, huh? i should give her a lot of kisses if this is her reaction.'

-

"I'm home." Irene said and walks to her room, without looking at her sisters who were sitting down on the couch, eating ice cream.

Her older sister, Bae Jiyoon, watched her sister with a confused look on her face, "Did I miss something or. . .?"

"Irene must be happy because she finally date that kang seulgi girl who always keeps rejecting her." Eunbi, the youngest one, said as she play with her phone.

"Seulgi? Oh I know that girl. And I told you not to call her 'Irene'! She literally older than you!" Jiyoon shouted and twisted her ear.

Eunbi yelp and run to Irene's room.

Back in her room, Irene plops down on her bed and let out a sigh, "I miss her already." she said to herself, smiling.

"IRENE! HELP ME!" Eunbi ran inside her room and hide behind her. Irene raised her eyebrow, "Why? And you stupid brat, it's 'unnie' to you–!"

Jiyoon clapped her hands as soon as she step inside the room, "Let's celebrate! Our Bae Irene had a girlfriend already!"

"Err A, i don't have a girlfriend. B, don't you guys know what's personal space is? C, get out! I'm tired!"

"What? I thought you and Seulgi were couple." Eunbi said, scrolling down Irene's phone. Irene let out a sigh, "That's my dream! But no, we're not a couple. Seulgi said that she will think about it."

Jiyoon crossed her arms, "Seulgi. .  . that girl that can't talk right?"

"You know her?"

"Of course. She's not like this before. Well, before she move here, Seulgi is a cheerful girl who loves to hang out with people and do all the cool things with her friends."

Irene gasp, "Wait, so she can talk that time?"

"Hmh, but her friends said something happened to her and she went missing for a month . . . and then come back but looks really traumatised. They don't know what exactly happened to her." Jiyoon explained.

Irene furrowed her eyebrows, 'im curious but it's a bad idea to ask her . . . what should i do?'

"Poor girl." Eunbi sighed.

"Right. .  . Where are you going, Irene?"

Irene grabbed her pillow and glare at them, "Sleep outside, of course. I'm tired and you two keeps making noises. Ah, good night."

"Yay! So that's mean I can sleep here tonight!"

"Eunbi, get out of my room now!"

"No!"

Jiyoon face palmed, "Here we go again."