▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Irene let her in and close the door

Irene let her in and close the door. Seulgi didn't say anything, she sat on the couch, still not talking to Irene. The older girl sigh, "You can sleep in the guest room." she whispered, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh. I thought you want me to sleep in your room."

"Alright, you'll sleep in my room and I'll sleep in the guest room." Irene replied, scratching her head. Seulgi shake her head, "No. We will sleep together. We're couple, after all."

Irene follow seulgi to her room, it was really awkward and for the first time in her life, Irene was hoping that eunbi will save her from this. Seulgi turned around and fidgeting her fingers, "joohyun, about what happened in that class, i think we should-"

"No!"

"No?"

"Please, I don't want to break up with you!" Irene began to cry as she hug the younger girl, "It's my fault! I was so angry with Yeojin that i take it out on you! I don't want this to end because of me! I-I love you so much . . ."

Seulgi giggles and cup her cheeks, "I'm not-"

"You're not in love with me anymore?! My nightmare-"

"Shut up and listen to what I'm going to say." Seulgi cuts her by putting her finger to Irene's lips and let out a sigh, "I'm not breaking up with you. What I'm going to say just now is we should apologise to each other ."

"Oh."

"Yep, so I'm sorry, joohyun. Please forgive me."

Irene smiles and put her hands on her shoulders, "I already forgave you, my lady. And I'm sorry too for saying mean things to you."

The brunette lean in and kiss her lips, giggle when Irene try to deepen the kiss, "Apology accepted. How about we go to sleep now? It's getting kinda late." she said while pulling Irene to the bed.

"You will go to school with me tomorrow, right?" Irene asked hopefully.

"Hmh. Goodnight, hyun." Seulgi close her eyes and drifted to sleep. Irene kissed her forehead and snuggle close to her, "Goodnight, my lady."

-

Eunbi had tried waking her sister up but Irene still sleeping on the bed, not caring if she'll be late for school. She just too tired. The younger girl groan and pour the cold water on her, Irene immediately wake up, "Hey! Get out!"

"Time to get up, sleepyhead! You have school today!"

"Shoot, I forgot!" Irene said and rush to the bathroom, "Wait! What about you? I thought you have school today?"

Eunbi shook her head, "Someone accidentally released the bear in my school so we have to study for ourselves now."

"Oh. So-"

"Take a shower now!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Eunbi laughed, think it's funny when Irene listen to her for once.

-

Irene went outside of the bathroom while drying her hair with the towel and look at eunbi who was sitting in her bed, but where is seulgi?

"Why are you still here? Get out." Irene sighed and sit beside her. Eunbi roll her eyes, "You're really mean sometimes. Jiyoon unnie always take care of me, i miss her." she said and puff her cheeks.

Irene frowned, "Let's not . . . talk about her, eunbi."

"I still don't understand. She always take care of us but because of her one mistake, you decided to cut tie with her. Why?"

"She lied to us, Eunbi."

"Jiyoon unnie only lied to you, not me. Why can't I stay with her or meet her?"

"You can't meet her or stay with her!" Irene snap, "I'm your sister so you should listen to me!"

Eunbi looked at her in shocked, they always fight but Irene never look this angry with her before and she was hurt. Irene exhaled, "I'm sorry." she put her hand on top of hers, "I just want to protect you. You're my sister, I don't want anything bad happens to you."

"Yeah, I get it." Eunbi nod before standing up, "If you don't want me to see Jiyoon unnie then I won't."

"Thank you for understand, Eunbi." Irene flash her a smile and look around, "So where's Seulgi?"

"What do you mean? She's not here."

"But she's here last night."

"It's just a dream, Irene."

Irene furrowed her eyebrows, it's just a dream? but it looks so real. She heard someone knocking on the door and gasp when she see seulgi walking inside while holding a bowl of soup for her, "She's just messing with you, joohyun."

Eunbi burst into laughter and run to her room, afraid that Irene will throw things at her for tricking her.

"You will not going to school today." Seulgi said as she give the bowl to her. Irene raised her eyebrow, "Uh, why?"

"You're sick."

"No, I'm not."

"You are, joohyun." Seulgi place her hand on her forehead, "You didn't wake up this morning so when I feel your forehead, you're really burning."

"That's understandable because I'm always burning hot." Irene smirked and wink at her. Seulgi roll her eyes, "Eat, it will make you feel better, Bae Irene."

Irene whined, "Don't call me that!"

"Eat first, Bae." Seulgi sat beside her and take out her phone. Irene turned to her, "Do you have a nightmare last night, my lady? Is that why you . . . ?"

"Hmh. I hate that dream so much, that's why I decided to come here."

"I hate my dream too." Irene muttered under her breath. Seulgi got a call from her dad and stand up, "I need to answer this first, hyun. I made that soup for you so eat it, okay?"

"Wait, Seulgi." Irene hold her hand, stopping her from leaving, "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What do you hate the most?"

Seulgi smiles, "Lying. I hate when someone lying to me. I hate it so much." she said and ruffle her hair, "I really need to answer this."

Irene nod her head and stare at the soup,

"I shouldn't do this. It might ruining my relationship with Seulgi and i don't want that." she sighed.