▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

renebaebae wants to send a message

    decline ● accept

Seulgi decides to decline it. She knows what type of girl Irene is and she will not going to let the girl play with her heart. Seulgi looked around, trying to find Wendy but she was nowhere to be found.

"Boo." Someone whispered in her ear, making her flinch. Seulgi glare at Wendy and continue reading her book. Wendy laughed and sat beside her, "Sorry."

Seulgi just nodded.

Wendy smiles and poke her cheeks, "Still afraid to talk?"

Seulgi looked at her and shook her head. Wendy let out a sigh, "I know it's really traumatic to you but you have to force it, Seulgi. What if something bad happens to you? What if someone do something bad at you? You can't talk that time and you can't even scream for help."

The brown hair girl just shrugged before writing something on the paper then showed it to Wendy.

'i just can't, seungwan. just give me some time, kay?'

Wendy nodded and smiles at her, "Alright then. Let's finish our homework."

-

Irene stares at her phone, waiting for Seulgi to follow her back. She let out a sigh, "Jennie's right. She's really hard to read. And she's the hardest one for me to make her fall for me."

Someone knocked on her door and went inside, "miss Bae. Jennie's here."

"Ugh, finally." Irene rolled her eyes as she look at the familiar girl standing behind her maid. Jennie smiles and wave at her, "Hey, girl. Wendy told me that she will have a party this weekend. You should come."

"I don't want to. Her party will be boring as hell." Irene said coldly and cross her arms. Jennie chuckles and close the door behind her, "It's going to be a great party. Trust me."

Irene shook her head, "Nope."

Jennie mischievously smiles at her and sat down, "Seulgi will be there too."

The raven hair girl looked at her, smirking, "Really? I'll come then. Maybe if I flirt her, she will fall for me. Right?"

"Listen to me. She won't." Jennie said and pat her head, "Just face it, girl. Not every girls will fall for you."

Irene didn't say anything and just glare at her. Jennie chuckles, "Or maybe if you work hard enough, Seulgi might fall for you."

"She will fall for me! I, Bae Irene, will make Kang Seulgi, fall for me and she will be my new toy."

"Girl, stop making the poor girls out there your toy. I know you had that high lust or whatever they called it. But Seulgi? She's innocent and so pure!"

Irene smirked and cross her arms, "And that pure, innocent, Kang Seulgi, will be less innocent this weekend. Trust me."

-

"Hi girls." Irene grinned at the girls as she walks inside the school. One of them went toward her and started to seduce her. Irene smirked and whispers, "Meet me after school. I'll make you feel good~"

Wendy and Seulgi just watched her from afar, "That's Irene. Better get away from her if you don't want to be the new victim."

Seulgi nodded and look away, signalling Wendy to keeps walking. They went inside the classroom and were greeted by Joy who looks really angry. "Woah, what's wrong?" Wendy chuckles. It was fun to see Joy get angry like this. The taller girl glared at her and hug Seulgi tightly, "SEULGI!! HELP ME!!"

Seulgi looked at her and smiles, patting her back.

The three of them were sitting beside each other and just listened to Joy's heartbreaking story. "And that's how I'm breaking up with that asshole!"

Seulgi grabbed the paper and write something on it,

'it's going to be fine. he doesn't deserve you.'

"Well, of course he doesn't deserve me! I'm so pretty that I can get anyone that I want, okay?!"

Wendy stares at her and smiles, "Yeah. . . You're so pretty."

"What?"

"H-Huh, nothing! I said that to myself!"

Joy rolled her eyes and hug the brown hair girl, "Seulgi, please! I want him back! Please help me! Making him jealous! Please!"

Seulgi blinked her eyes and shook her head in disappointment and write something again.

'go get someone to be your fake boyfriend or girlfriend. like, wendy (☞゚ヮ゚)☞'

"W-Wendy?! Why her?!"

'Everybody knows that wendy had a huge crush on you, sooyoung ಠ_ಠ'

Joy looked at Wendy but the girl just look away from her, blushing. Seulgi nudge Wendy and glare at her.

Wendy look down, "Do you want to be my fake girlfriend, Joy? I promise we're going to make him jealous. Nothing more than that"

The taller girl grinned and pat her head, "Sure. I would love to" she said. Seulgi looked at them and beam, clapping her hands before writing something on the paper.

'great! let's celebrate this! pizza after school? (≧∇≦)b'

-

Irene went outside of the store room after having 'that' with some random girl. The black hair girl wears the skirt back and wink at Irene, "You're really good."

"I know." Irene said coldly and leave the girl alone. That girl shouted her name but Irene just ignored her. She lick her lips, "That girl taste horrible." she whispered to herself and saw Jennie making out with Lisa.

They pulled away and look at Irene, "That girl was so loud." Jennie said.

"I know. And I haven't touch her yet. But she taste so horrible I rather lick the wall."

"Wow, she's really taste that bad, huh?" Lisa chuckles and pat her back, "It's okay, kid. You will marry with someone that taste sooo good."

"Fuck you. Anyways, what do you guys wanna eat? I want to get rid of her taste." Irene said and look at them in disgusted.

Jennie tap her chin and snap her fingers, "Pizza?"

"Sure! Lisa, you're drive."

"But I don't have driving licence!"

"Shut the hell up and just drive."