▴𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

"You want to know your girlfriend secret, don't you?"

Irene look up and saw a girl staring at her, she furrowed her eyebrows, "who are you?"

The girl smiles, "I'm Im Yeojin. Nice to meet you, Bae Irene. A lot of girls always talk about you."

"Do you know anything about Seulgi's past?"

"Ah. straight to the point, hm? I know about her past and i can tell you if you want to."

Irene's eyes widened open, she stand up and look at the girl in shock, "Can you tell me?"

"Not so fast, Bae." Yeojin giggles and walk to her car, "You have to do something for me first." she said before closing the door. Irene just watched her leaving, sighing, "Don't trust someone you just met, Bae. But. . ."

Irene groaned, "I really want to know about Seulgi's past."

-

"Joohyun, I'm bored!" Seulgi whined as she walk toward her girlfriend, who is busy doing her assignment. Irene turn around and hold her hand, "I need to finish this first, baby. How about you play with eunbi?"

Seulgi pouted and sit on her lap, facing her, "But we haven't seen each other for three days! I miss you!"

Irene giggles, "Hmh, I miss you too, baby. How about you talk about your day while I'm doing my work? Besides, I miss hearing your beautiful voice!" she said and kiss her lips. Seulgi wrapped her arms around her neck and kiss her back, "Okay, last night I fought with wannie! She cheated so she can win the game! Sooyoung help her too! That's really mean!"

"Aww, poor baby. So what happened after that?"

"They end up making out in my room so I have to sleep outside."

Irene burst into laughter, "Really? So they're dating now?"

"Yes." Seulgi sighed, "They confessed to each other last night! It was so dramatic and I'm the third wheel there!" she said and puff her cheeks. Irene kissed her forehead and continue her work while listening to her girlfriend.

"My brother ate all my cookies this morning! I was so mad!"

"And after that? What did you do to him?" the older girl asked, resting her chin on her shoulder. Seulgi frowned, "I told my mom to put him in adoption center. He's really annoying! Oh and you know what he did yesterday?"

"Hm?" Irene still listening to her, she stop writing for a while to calm seulgi down and the younger girl then continue telling her story.

'even though i don't know about your past, i'm glad that you're here with me, seulgi.'

-

Irene walked to her class, she was annoyed when the girls start screaming after seeing her. And the worse thing is seulgi's not there to cheer her up. She was in a bad mood right now and doesn't want people to disturb her.

Jennie also not there, her best friend was too busy helping the teacher.

"Alright, class! Turn to page 78!"

"Sorry I'm late, Mrs Jo!" Yeojin said as she run inside the class, with the book in her hand. Irene was shocked, she doesn't know that Yeojin will be in this class. And she was surprised when the girl sat beside her, "Hello, Bae."

Irene ignored her and focus on what the teacher said. Yeojin smirk, "I guess you don't want to know about Seulgi's past anymore."

"She has her own reason for not telling me or her friends about that."

"But I thought you want to know about her past. Why she has bruises on her back and why she doesn't want to talk to anyone."

Irene looked at her, "You. . . You know that she has bruised on her back? But how?"

"Would you like to know?"

There's a silence.

She wanted to know why but she's also afraid that seulgi will be disappointed on her. again. Irene shook her head, "no, i don't want to know."

"Are you sure?" Yeojin raised her eyebrow.

Irene let out a sigh, maybe she should just listen to stranger for once. But what if seulgi know about this? Will she be sad? Irene clenched her fist and scold herself for wanting to do this.

She turn to Yeojin with a serious expression,

"Yes, i would like to know about her past."