Chapter 67- Home

"Uhh Ainia?" I yelped with clear panic in my voice.

Unfortunately she ignored me and continued laughing her heart out.

"We're gonna crash!" Clarissa exclaimed.

"You guys worry too much." Ainia said nonchalantly.

I'm sorry I don't want to die.

Baihu, whose been blazing through the forest as if trying to break a new record, was at his peek speed right now and was heading straight towards a tree. I've seen him make no attempts to move out the way, which is when my panic set in.

You are fine, Miss Mya said calmly. Relax.

Easy for you to say. You're not the one in danger.

Centimeters before bashing into the tree, Baihu seemingly slithered around the tree. He didn't slow down and continued forward like an obstacle never appeared.

"Oh, I see a clearing up ahead!" Clarissa points forward.

"Ooooh." Ainia expresses.

Baihu leaped forward to the clearing. The sun radiantly kissed my skin as the shadows of the trees disappeared. In front of me was the mansion, standing prouder than I remember.

I'm home.

Around me, I watched several maids and butlers working in the backyard scatter like a school of fish.

And just like that, I've guaranteed that none of them will ever talk to me. I thought about it for a second. You know, is that even a bad thing?

I heard a chuckle, followed by a wave of joy that enveloped my body.

I hopped off Baihu's back and starting stretched. "Ah that's better."

"A-A-Arthur, this isn't your mansion, is it?" Clarissa stuttered.

"Hm? Yeah, it is. Why?"

"You never told me you were rich!"

"Must've slipped my mind," I lied.

"This is so cool." Clarissa said excitedly.

"Hahah, it's rare to see Issa this excited." Ainia laughed.

"Yeah, she's more astonished than when you shrank a shirt for the time first time."

"I mean, how can I not be?" She exclaimed. "Living in a house the large is like a dream?" She was practically drooling.

"You should hurry inside then." I said. "No point in standing out here."

Clarissa cleared her throat. "Since you insist, I'll take you up on your offer."

We began walking towards the door when I was reminded there was a wild animal behind me. I turned around and noticed in the corner of my eye a storage to my left. It was slightly larger than a shed but not big enough to draw attention.

That certainly wasn't here before. I guess my father really was listening to me.

"What is it Arthur?" Ainia asked.

"Listen Baihu." I started.

Baihu looked away from me.

"Don't ignore me." I commanded.

He looked back at me.

"You can come inside the mansion, but you'll have to be shrunk."

He let out a low growl.

I pointed at the large shed. "Or you can stay inside there. But you can't stay out here."

The maids and butlers would be too terrified to properly do their jobs.