Forty-one

Kathryn

I watched as Casey moved around the kitchen of the cabin. Ever since I woke up, it seemed as though my lover was on a mission. I chuckled as I move closer to the kitchen, finally grabbing her attention. She smiled, "Good morning" her voice was huskier than usual. I smile and take a seat at the small island in the middle of the kitchen. "Morning, what are you doing up so early?" I question glancing around.

The brown-skinned girl smiled as she shrugs her shoulders, "Well today is your birthday. I thought 'how romantic would it be to serve my lovely girlfriend breakfast in bed?' And so here I am, struggling to make pancakes."

I laugh softly as I take in her appearance. She was definitely dressed differently from what she had on last night. I bit down on my lip as my eyes crept all over her. She wore a beige button-up shirt and the first few buttons were unbuttoned, exposing her silky brown skin. My eyes moved down to her jean shorts which in all honesty complimented her toned legs.

"I think I would've been fine as long as you were in bed with me" I flirt. Casey chuckled and turned away from me. My eyes roam over her backside, which looked just as lovely as the front. I quickly move from my seat and walk around the island just as she turned to face me. My arms wrap around her neck, bringing her body closer. 

I press my lips against hers, loving how soft and plump they were. My teeth graze her bottom lip before tugging on it softly. Casey moaned into my mouth, her hands cupping my ass. "You can't just attack me while I'm trying to cook you breakfast, that's rude baby" she squeezes. I smirk, ignoring her comment as I kiss her again. 

My knees buckled when Casey took the lead in the kiss. She pushed me towards the island before picking me up and setting me down. She stepped in between my legs, her hands moving to rest on my thighs. A fire ignited in the pit of my stomach when I felt her tongue dart past my lips. Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance.

The kiss elicits a moan from me as my hands tangle themselves into her curls. My skin burns where her fingers lay on my skin. The hypnotic aroma of Casey's chocolatey cologne pulls me in deeper. I push my lower half against the girl's stomach, softly grinding as the kiss deepens. She pulls away, a string of saliva falls onto my chin before she moves her swollen lips to my neck. 

I moan into the air. The girl sucks on my skin harshly forcing my hands deeper into her hair in ecstasy. I pull her hair, bringing her lips back to my own. Feeling her tongue capture my own causes the throbbing in between my legs to heighten. I push myself onto my partner more. "Kathryn, I can feel how wet you are through my shirt" Casey teased. Her hands slid towards my inner thighs.

"Well, maybe you should take responsibility and do something about it" I groan as I suck on her tongue. 

The girl's hand moved closer to my sex as her other hands moved into my shirt. With one hand cupping my breast and the other rubbing my clit through my underwear, I moan against her lips. "Please just fuck me" I beg. 

Casey smiles against my lips as she slips her hand into the waistband of my underwear. "You guys cannot be serious right now" we hear. We don't move away from each other. We just freeze in our spots in embarrassment. Why did this always happen? 

There was a laugh, "Casey you're burning your eggs."

That comment caused Casey's head to turn towards her food. She groans and removes her hands from my underwear causing me to groan. I glance behind me spotting Cassandra, Diana, and Emily. Though I didn't even want them to be here, it was better them than anyone else. I hop down from the island and face them, acting as if they hadn't just walked in on me begging Casey to give me an orgasm.