Fifty-six

Casey

"I'm going to fuck you."

I slip my hand between my stomach and her pussy, letting my finger tease her clit. "Oh yeah?" I ask huskily before biting on my lip. I add pressure to her clit, loving how she squirms on top of me. Her hand tightens around my neck and instead of feeling scared, it adds to my arousal.

"You're wet," I moan. 

The brunette nods her head, her hair now covering her neck from my view. Her eyelids flutter as she rocks her hips against my hand, palming her clit. The grip on my lip only gets stronger as I watch the woman above me become undone. 

Sweat beads form on her forehead and breasts as her movements slowed. With her breath fanning against my lips, I use my free hand to guide her lips to mine.

The kiss is more tender this time around as if we were both scared of each other. Which on my end was the truth. I was scared of Kathryn Howard. Scared because she had the ability to make me fall in love in such a short time. Scared because what if I wasn't who she wanted or needed. Scared because she had my heart in her hands and I was giving her free will to do whatever she pleased.

My hand moved to cup her jaw, my thumb rubbing her cheek gently. With my other hand, I moved my middle and ring finger to her core, coating my fingers in her juices. Her tongue darts past my lips, caressing and exploring my mouth. She moaned onto my lips as I push my fingers into her. 

Her hips began its movements once again, working up yet another orgasm. I remove my hand from her jaw, moving it down to wrap around her waist as I sat myself up. This position reminds me so much of the first time I fingered her. I peppered her collarbone with open mouth kisses as her hands gripped my shoulders to help steady herself. 

I continue to thrust my fingers, enjoying the feeling of Kathryn Howard. 

"Cum for me baby," I spit out before sucking on her neck, eliciting a loud and breathy moan. Her walls tightened around my fingers as I continued to work her body. 

I pull my fingers from her drenched core. Kathryn sits back, allowing me to feel the wetness between her legs on my stomach. Her eyes follow my fingers to my lips. I stick out my tongue and place my middle finger on it, licking off the juices. Kathryn's eyes become darker, almost too dark to be considered brown. 

"You taste good" I tease. I move my ring finger to her lips, "Taste it" I demand. She eyes me as she opens her mouth taking my finger between her lips. The throbbing between my legs continues as I feel her tongue against my digit, sucking her own fluids. Once she releases my finger she captures her lip between her teeth. 

When her hands move around my back and unclip my bra I find myself smirking at the woman in my lap. She removes my bra, her eyes slowly land on my exposed breast, admiring them. "What?" I question when she doesn't move or say anything. Her finger trails before landing near my nipple. 

My brows raise in confusion as she continues to stare at my exposed upper body. I can't help but squirm a bit, feeling self-conscious under her piercing gaze. Kathryn smiles warmly at me, her eyes finally meeting mine. "I would love it if you say something instead of watching me like a creep" I hiss bringing my hands to grip her waist. 

Kathryn doesn't speak, instead, she recaptures my lips in a heated kiss. My hands fall to her thighs, gripping the soft skin. When the woman moves away, her lips fall onto my jaw, kissing and sucking. 

My lips part and I let out a husky moan as I feel her thumb and index finger teasing my sensitive nipples. I move my hands to caress her breasts but the brunette stops me before I can. With my hands pinned above my head, my attention is given to the beauty on top of me. Her dark eyes creep all over my body with a smirk playing on her lips.