⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟔

the pirates were sat around, eating food, excitedly

the pirates were sat around, eating food, excitedly. you stood next to to yun who was serving the food. you held your bowl out to him so he filled it for you and you took a seat next to where he was standing.

"it's my special pirate soup, full of seafood." yun explained as you began eating it. "i went all out with the ingredients, so there's no way it isn't good."

"this is so delicious." your eyes lit up and you turned to yun, grabbing his hands, holding them in yours. "you seem good at everything. marry me!"

"not interested." he replied, removing his hands from your grip and holding his up, then walking away.

"haaa y/n got rejected!" one of the pirates exclaimed and the others burst out into laughter.

"don't laugh at me!" you snapped, taking off your shoe and throwing it at the closest person.

"i didn't ask for shoe soup!"

after eating and having some time to enjoy themselves, everyone gathered back on the ship and in front of gi-gan to discuss the course of action against kumji and his human trafficking. it would be best to talk through things well because one small mistake could ruin everything.

"captain, they'll probably act the night of the day after tomorrow." jae-ha said. he had just returned with yona from town.

"day after tomorrow?!"

"what makes you say so?" she asked.

"i found a shop gathering people to sell. outwardly, they offer decent jobs to women. but they're actually sending women who will fetch a high price somewhere. according to hearsay, the workers at the shop have said they're recruiting people until the afternoon of the day after tomorrow. kumji is greedy. if there are quality goods, he'll wait until the very last minute. in other words, he'll make the deal on this day. he'll send his ships after dark."

"but we don't know which ship the women will be on?"

"someone would have to go undercover." you suggested.

the idea had been at the back of your mind for a while now. it was the only option that made sense. infiltrating from the inside and then alerting those outside so that an attack could be made to not only capture or kill kumji, but save the hostages and the infiltrators. it was the perfect plan.

yona nodded. "if we launch something like fireworks from inside the ship the women are on, would it be possible to rescue them faster?"

"yes, but who's going to launch it?" gi-gan asked an obvious question that you expected her to already know the answer to. the only two girls that could launch it were you and yona.