⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟏

you were laying on the floor, on your stomach, in drenched clothes, watching the others mess about and discuss things in a room at an inn yun had paid for

you were laying on the floor, on your stomach, in drenched clothes, watching the others mess about and discuss things in a room at an inn yun had paid for. you didn't mind too much about changing clothes.

"the lush green land of the water tribe... it's too bad. i was looking forward to seeing it, but all i see is rain."

"the land of water drenched in rain is rather elegant and beautiful too." jae-ha said and turned to you. "just like you."

"oh..." you placed your elbows on the floor and put your chin on your hands while kicking your feet like you were excited. "wait. i kinda liked that. say more."

he patted the top of your head, finding your antics cute. "there are a lot of outsiders who go in and out of port towns. it's only common for there to be a few disputes." he explained to yona.

"anyway, it's the rain! we probably won't be able to move any further, so let's get some rest." yun said as zeno and shin-ah began stripping.

"by the way... i also want to take off my drenched clothes, so get out just for a bit... jae-ha you too." yona said, and you quickly got up and followed the others out the room.

"you know you can change in there as well." yun said.

"i'm okay in these clothes." you told him. you'd rather freeze in cold wet clothes than spend another second alone with the princess.

however, your shivering had to have been very obvious because something warm dropped onto your shoulders. you turned to face shin-ah who had given you the fur he often wore.

"you look cold."

"thank you, shin-ah." you said.

you were going to take a seat on the floor, but noticed shin-ah was trying to gather more warmth from the small towel he had on him. you stood next to him and wrapped the fur around the both of you. he looked at you, stunned, and you caught a glimpse of red on his cheeks behind his mask.

"now we're both warm." you smiled, enjoying the comfort of the soft texture.

"thanks..."

"what about me?!" zeno rushed at the two of you, pushing into the middle and taking up most of the space. though you weren't focused on him. your eyes were set on jae-ha who was on his way out the inn.

"you can share this." you took the fur off you, placing it around the blue and yellow dragon, then followed after jae-ha. "jae-ha!"

"huh? y/n, what are you doing here? you'll get wet again."

"where are you going?" you asked, falling into step with him.

"i'm going on a stroll." he replied, moving the umbrella so that it would cover you too.

"i thought i heard you say to hak that you'd go to the red-light district." you said, moving closer to him to avoid the rain.

"i might so i can see those beautiful, elegant ladies."