⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕

"i can't do this

"i can't do this. i look like a doll."

you were currently freaking out over how you were dressed up, a purple overcoat and a light pink dress underneath with your hair tied into two ponytails by purple ribbons. your face was covered in makeup to enhance your features and you had jewellery on to finish it off. yona and yun were also dressed up and were outside with the pirates, but you were hesitant to walk out there.

a sudden knock on the door made you jump and almost knock over a candle that was sat on a wooden box. you let out a sigh of relief, seeing that it stayed balanced.

"oi. we don't have all day. are you coming out or not?" hak asked, his voice muffled from the other side of the door.

"yeah, i am. just don't laugh at me." you said before slowly pushing open the door.

"promise, i wont."

you kept your eyes on the ground as you walked out. you didn't hear any laughing or speaking. when you looked up you saw the small gap between his lips and his eyes widen ever so slightly. his hand reached up to you, grabbing strands of your tied up hair. you shivered, feeling his fingers brush against your neck. out of reflex, your hand grabbed onto his fingers, stopping him.

"what... what are you doing?" you asked.

"nothing." he turned away. "let's go."

he left immediately, but you stood in the same place, feeling confused and shocked. after hearing the creaks from above deck, you snapped out of your daze and shook your head then went above deck where everyone else was to get ready to start the plan.

"y/n, you look pretty!" your recently new friend who you played chess with, ryu, exclaimed when he noticed you emerge from below deck.

"are you saying i'm not pretty on other days?" you asked, frowning and placing a hand on your hip.

"prettier than usual!" he said, saving himself from anything else you could say jokingly.

"not as pretty as me." yun jumped into the conversation, showing off his new look. you placed a hand on your mouth, gasping at how he looked. he suited dresses and long hair more than his daily clothes... suited them even more than you...

"you're right. no one could compete with your beauty." you nodded your head, then paused as if you were in deep thought. you turned to kija who was dressed up in girl clothes as well. "no... wait. i was wrong. kija is beautiful too. maybe he could."

"that monster is not prettier than me!" yun yelled, offended.

"did it work then? do i look like a girl?" kija asked, showing of his dress that was stuffed with apples and the ribbons in his hair.

"no. not at all." you deadpanned.

"maybe i can still pass if..." he took another apple to stuff into his dress, not really understanding the point of the apples.