⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟖

that night, all the girls plus yun were blindfolded once more and taken aboard a ship

that night, all the girls plus yun were blindfolded once more and taken aboard a ship. while all of them were taken to the very bottom of the ship, you had been taken to kumji's room with one other. the other was the snitch. she was sprawled on his lap like a lap dog. kumji stroked the girls hair as they stared at you.

"i was told something far more interesting than anything else..."

"and what is that?" you questioned, crossing your arms under your chest.

"you're engaged to the king."

your poker face and crossed arms almost faltered. "that's a funny story, but it's not true."

"sit here." kumji said, pointing to next him.

"no."

"sit down, you bitch."

you stayed silent and refused to sit. he got up, pushing the girl to the side and made his way to you. as he reached his hand out, you grabbed onto it and twisted it behind his back. since he was much larger he managed to get out and land a punch on your face. blood trickled out your nose as you fell back onto the floor. he kicked you a few times before you caught his leg, dragging him down.

"you scum!" you yelled when he got onto his feet again. he was quick to wrap his hands around your neck, chocking you. "l-let go."

you noticed the small dagger on his side and took it from him, swiping at his face and cutting him on his cheek. he let out a yell, dropping you which allowed you to bring the dagger up to his neck.

"you're making a mistake." kumji said, backing away.

you looked over at the girl on the floor. "either you save yourself or continue to be a roach and stay here."

she scrambled out the room and you left afterwards, dragging a chair out with you. you shut the door and placed the chair under the knob to keep the door locked. you could hear distant yelling and followed after it. yun was on the floor, surrounded by the officials.

"i'll cut your head and send you back to your buddies, pirate."

you clutched the dagger in your hand, watching as yona shot at them. you began sneaking up from behind while she distracted them.

"yona! light the gunpowder quickly with that flame!" yun cried.

she was too far away from him so you took the gunpowder from his sash. "yona!" you tossed it to her and she made it to the candle, launching it.

"what was that?!" while they were speaking and distracted, you started cutting at the ropes tied around yun.

"it launched!"

you lifted the dagger in the air and stabbed it into the shoulder of one of the men. they kicked yona to the floor.

"you bitch! are you working for the pirates too? you three slipped in with the other goods, didn't you?"