⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗

when you got back to awa, you watched happily as the girls were free

when you got back to awa, you watched happily as the girls were free. it was a joyous moment but you still felt... alone. you hurried off the ship, not having anything to do. you could only look around as everyone had someone to talk to or be reunited with.

"pirates demand a pretty high price. bring us all the liquor it will take to get the entire town drunk." you heard gi-gan say.

typical. you smiled.

"all right!"

yun was yelling at everyone, his motherly instincts taking over. for the short amount of time you knew him, you could confidently say you understood his personality. he took upon the role of the mother but would deny it completely. it was only because he could cook, clean and treat wounds. his words could sometimes be harsh despite his innocent beautiful face but he was still kind. a tsundere.

"a party? that brings back memories. every year on my birthday, everyone would dance the dragon dance. where are the dancer and musicians?" kija said.

"i look forward to the music and plays." yona joined in.

"shut up, you moneybags!" yun yelled.

"i'm hungry." shin-ah mumbled.

"don't eat shin-ah, squirrel!"

you felt envious of their friendship. you never really had many friends. it was always you, soo-won and hak. occasionally yona would be there too but you weren't ever close. you had min-soo as well but he spent most of the time at the castle.

"they can't help it, yun. today is special. we won. isn't that splendid? the pure and beautiful port of awa and its lovely young ladies... to celebrate this day, in all of my beauty." jae-ha began taking off his clothes. "i'll strip."

"what are you doing?!" you screeched, slapping him on the back of the head. "everyone, look away!"

"have some respect! y/n is here!"

"get out of here, pervert!"

"i'll take it all off." he took off his clothes even more.

"you're bleeding everywhere! just die already!" yun yelled.

"thanks for waiting! your liquor has arrived!"

everyone cheered and started the drinking fest. within an hour, people were drunk. even you didn't hesitate in taking some and drinking away your future worries.