⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒

"so you're telling me kija just launched the guy into the sky?!"

"he was in the way." hak replied.

"what if he wasn't a bad guy? did they even get a name or something?"

"tae-jun." he said, resting his arms behind his head and leaning his back on the tree.

"tae-jun? i've heard that name before."

"lord taejun."

"lord tae-jun?!" you exclaimed. "like fire tribe lord tae-jun?!"

"yeah, him."

"he was a weird guy. i'd launch him into the sky as well." you said, warming your hands by the fire. "but do you know why he was here?"

"not really but be prepared to bump into him. i'm sure it will happen." he replied in a bored tone.

"hak, you're so boring. lighten up and talk about fun things." you nudged his side. he didn't even flinch or move.

"do you only use me for entertainment?" he asked, his arms dropping.

"clearly. what else are you useful for?" you scoffed, brushing some hair out your face.

"okay so..." he grabbed your hand, holding it where it was next to your face and then pulled your face forwards. "how shall i entertain you, my lady?"

you flushed and your eyes widened at the smug but seductive look on his face. upon realising he had a perfect view of your reaction, you grinned and pointed to your lips.

"so, what are you waiting for?"

he pushed your hand away, the force sending your whole body to the ground. "you're annoying."

when you looked up, you saw that he had his hand resting on his forehead and hair like he was conflicted.

"you love me though."

"whatever." he placed his arms back behind his head.

"oh! a fire!" you heard someone exclaim. the persons footsteps got louder until they reached the fire in front of you, coming to a stop to warm their hands. they dropped a bag on the floor. "whew that's heavy. ooooh! i thought i was going to freeze to death."

your tongue poked the inside of your cheek, watching as lord tae-jun, who hak had just said you'd bump into, crouched by the fire then stared at the two of you a look of terror on his face.

"is this... your campfire?" he asked after letting the sound of crackling from the fire increase the awkwardness of this meeting. "i am going to use it for a bit."

"yeah... i don't... really care." hak replied.

"is that so. well then." tae-jun glanced at you then looked away. it only took a few seconds before realisation hit him and his head spun to look back at the two of you. "wait a second!"