⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐

"yona, i'm going to go look around at different stores and see if i can negotiate with any

"yona, i'm going to go look around at different stores and see if i can negotiate with any." yun said, perking your interest. you handed ao back to shin-ah, cutting your conversation with him short and ran after yun.

"yun, i'll go with you!" you called. he came to a stop, allowing you to catch up to him.

"you don't have to, really." he insisted, patting the bag on his hip.

you shook your head and let out a hum as you said, "i want to help since you always yell at me for being useless in everything, other than fighting."

"you know i don't really mean those things, right?" he paused, taking a look at your face to see if it changed. "well... maybe sometimes— but! most of the time i'm just saying dumb stuff. fighting is good enough."

"thanks, yun... also, i don't mind you yelling at me or saying those things. if anything, it gives me more motivation." you told him, coming to a stop as you pointed to a store. "maybe we can talk to this store owner."

"yeah, good idea. let's be quick." he started making his way to the store, checking over his shoulder that you were still following. "i'm going to need you to help negotiate. don't intimidate or be aggressive."

"i can't promise anything." you whispered, rolling yours eyes at the way he put much emphasis on the word 'don't' like you were a pet or child being told not to do something. honestly, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if yun saw you like that.

the strawberry blonde haired boy began explaining to the store owner that you and the others were part of a traveling entertainers group and that the store would be the perfect place to perform. you had to applaud the boy on his great negotiation skills.

"uh... i don't know about that." the store owner said and out of instinct your hand reached for your weapon. yun noticed this and quickly grabbed your wrist to stop you and hide it from the mans view.

"but i'm sure the people that come here would enjoy it. we have two girl dancers and they're really good. this is one of them." yun jutted his head at you and you glared at him. you hadn't agreed to dancing. it felt like ever since you joined this group, you never really got a chance to agree to anything and would have to go with whatever they say. "so please allow us."

the man placed a hand on his chin. "hmm. i suppose the people would definitely enjoy something like that... alright then. you can perform here."

"thank you very much. we'll come back at night with the rest of our group." yun said and looked at you. "let's get back to the others."

"yup." you replied, following him out the store. once you were both out, yun came to a sudden stop, causing you to walk straight into his back. "yun?"

"what was that?" he demanded, turning around. "were you really about to pull out your weapon and threaten him? are you insane?"