⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟔

"yun, let me help you cook!" you called after the boy

"you're just like zeno, always after the food! or you get distracted!" he argued, shooing you away.

"no! i swear i want to help. i won't eat it while cooking."

"what's that? y/n is helping around the place?" jae-ha asked, resting on his back.

"are you insulting me?!"

"no, of course not. i wouldn't dare."

"you're making fun of me!" you turned to kija and pointed at the green dragon. "kija, i want you to kill him."

"why are you commanding me?" he asked, alarmed.

"use your dragon arm." you put your hands together like you were begging him.

"don't kill anyone." zeno said, his hand reaching out to the food yun was making. he slapped his hand. 

"i'm taking away your weapons." kija said, picking up the daggers and katana you had left near the strawberry blonde.

"kija!" you tried to take it back but he started running to shin-ah.

"don't let her have it!" he told shin-ah, dumping the stuff on his lap. as you approached the masked man, he stood up and leaped away from you.

"what the hell!" you exclaimed. "you're not the green dragon you think you are."

"okay, enough!" yun yelled. "shin-ah drop the weapons, jae-ha get off the floor, kija sit down, zeno stop tying to eat the food and y/n, this is exactly what i mean by you getting distracted! now i've made the food already."

"sorry,?yun." you said, sitting on the floor next to shin-ah and kija.

"y/n." kija whispered.

"no." you faced away from him.

"we're back!" you heard yona's voice.

"princess! you're..." kija trailed off after seeing the state she was in. her clothes were ragged and her face had a few scratches and bruises.

"ah— i'm hungry!"

"yun, where's dinner?" hak asked.

"hold on! i'm not your mother!"

"you sure act like it." you said when he came around to hand you all bowls of food.

he scoffed. "keep talking and i'll start feeding you less."

"oh, yun, the love of my life, my saviour, please continue to feed me. forgive me." you bowed your head.

"you're so embarrassing." he said, leaving to treat yona's wounds.

"die instantly!" kija cried out. while he was distracted. hak and jae-ha had stuck their chopsticks in his bowl to steal his food.