⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟐

next morning, the group set off on a journey back to the priests house where yun had lived

next morning, the group set off on a journey back to the priests house where yun had lived. this worked out well for you since you did want to visit him once more. the world felt smaller and smaller by each passing day. to think the priest you spoke to was the same one yun had been living with...

"so this priest of yours lives here? yun, did you once live there?" jae-ha asked.

"it hasn't been that long, but it feels like i've been gone for years." yun replied, his cheeks slightly rosey and his face brighter than usual.

he must be happy to be back.

he reached the door and swung it open. "ik-su, we're back!"

only, when he looked inside the room did his demeanour changed. everyone let out gasps seeing that the house was a mess, furniture broken, items all over the place and the priest on the floor.

"ik-su? why?" yun ran over to him and he looked up, revealing the blood on his face.

"huh? yun..."

"wait. i'll treat your wounds." he helped the priest sit up, supporting the back of his neck.

"i'm sorry. i was so hungry, i slipped and fell." he explained.

everyone had a deadpan look on their face.

after that incident, yun fixed the priest up and the group moved to sit outside while the priest drank water.

"whew... i narrowly escaped death." he rubbed the back of his head, where the bandages were.

"you can't be serious you stupid priest! how do you wreck the house, starve and hurt yourself falling if you're living normally? without me, you really are hopeless. you're a huge pain in the butt! i hope you die!" yun nagged.

"yay, yun's shouting!"

"you were so upset, you cried." jae-ha teased.

"i didn't cry and i'm not upset!"

"crybaby." you jeered.

"shut up!"

"y/n."

"ah, priest. it's nice to meet you again." you greeted.

"i see you've started to loosen up. this time you're not threatening me with a katana."

"about that... sorry. i wasn't in the best uh... mindset?"

"it's fine. it's fine. i'm glad you joined them." he said before standing up to take a look at the group. "ah... your group certainly has grown. you look like you've experienced many things, princess yona."

"ik-su, we have all four dragons. what are the sword and that shield that protect the king? is yona the king? or is it the current king, soo-won?" yun asked.