⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟑

"y/n, come tie up the rest of these guys with me

"y/n, come tie up the rest of these guys with me." hak said, dragging you with him even though you hadn't agreed. you were about to leave the store so when hak suddenly grabbed you, you stumbled over one of the broken chairs. he didn't help you though. "i already questioned them about where they got the drugs."

you and the others had successfully evacuated anyone who wasn't deeply under the influence of the drugs so the rest of the people inside were just the ones who had gone crazy attacking people. you wanted to speak to lili though...

"what did they say?"

"they got it from the same store jae-ha got it from." he replied, tossing you some rope, purposely throwing it a little lower so that it hit your legs and you would have to pick it up from the floor.

"idiot." you groaned, picking it up. "i assume you'll be going there then?" you asked, shivering at the thought of the store and the drugs.

"i have to."

"jae-ha won't be too happy at that." you sighed, tying up two of the unconscious drug users around a pillar.

you worked in silence, focusing on making sure all the drug users would be prevented from harming anyone else. you were also looking around for the one who had harmed lili so that you could tie him up extra tight so he'd wake up sore and with bruises.

after a few minutes in silence, hak, awkwardly, finally spoke up.

" you know, i'm sorry for not being quick enough to help you before."

"yo. were you worrying about that this whole time? i don't mind. i understand you had to protect yona first. that is your duty after all."

"yeah. my duty..." he muttered, zoning out which you noticed.

picking up some rope, you walked over to him and hit him with it. you then slapped him on the back with your hands, bringing him back to reality, since this would be your only chance to slap him without him attacking you.

"come on. you're so slow. i've tied up more people than you." you gestured to the left side of the room.

"oh, so this is a competition now?"

"everything's a competition with you." you hummed, facing away from him as you tied up someone else.

"well, looks like i win."

"in your dream—" you turned around and gaped at the sight of the rest of the drug addicts knocked out and tied up, and hak resting against one of the wooden pillars. "how?!"

"guess i'm not slow after all." he smirked, walking over to you. he leaned down so that he was at your height and poked your forehead. "that means you're the loser and the loser should do everything the winner says."

"absolutely not!" you exclaimed, pushing his face away and backing up. "if you wanted it to be that type of competition then you should've made a bet beforehand."