06

I almost went around our whole house but I still couldn't find the two. They were not in the kitchen, in the living room, in the library, in the music room, in the closets either.

I stopped for a moment to relax for two hours spinning around the house for finding Yven and Noah.

Suddenly that came to my mind about what had happened lately, my gosh but it was my fault because I didn't knock but it was okay to see him.

What!?????????????

I mean well because it's just a topless and wearing a bottom towel. As I like to say,the malicious thought,hmm.

I continued my walk again until I was able to fly to our garage. I heard voices and whispering.

"Noah, when I'm gone and I'm there in Canada. Can you watch Eryx? You don't let her be alone. You know that one. Introvert so much that she doesn't have much friends if there is, just a few. So Noah, please take care of Eryx."

I stopped hearing and partially hid behind one of the cars, listening to the two of them.

"Are you really into that Canada, Yve?"

"Yes, it's also a good opportunity"

"Go ahead, if you want. Then I'm here to support you,Yve. Eryx? I'll take care of her, don't worry Yve."

"Thanks Noah."

My tears flowed through the two of them. Yven wanted Noah to watch over me because she didn't want me to be one when she finally came to Canada to study.

You are a very good friend, Yven. I am so lucky to be your friend.

I wiped my tears from dripping earlier than I had ever known. I came to their senses.

"Yo," I said.

The two were still shocked and slightly jumped.

"H-have you ever been that Eryx?"Yven's question.

I smiled and shook. "I'm just coming. I'm so tired I almost wandered around our house but I still haven't seen you. It's okay and I've been here in our garage."

Yven was very tired and just shook her head.

"I'm sorry Eryx,here we are."

"It's okay buddy, who's going to cook our dinner?"I asked.

I lied when I said I was coming but there were things and situations that would make it better to just lie.

Sometimes we need to lie for the greater good.

Again I turned my attention to two. They look and even teach who cooks for dinner.

"You cook Noah."

"You Yve, you're the one who first saw,"

"Not so, you are."

I knew the two would not be taken away so I immediately thought of an alternative plan to stop them both from arguing.

"Hep Hep Hep, you two stop. Noah you just cook dinner. What would you gonna cook? Ah,whatever we have in the refrigerator completely and you Yven would help me doing desserts,"

It was so bad for the two and nothing was done but to agree as well as I wanted to happen,good...good dog.

We went to the kitchen and starting to do our needs.

"Let's make that dessert," I dropped the pack of gelatin powder color green, a pack of graham crackers,2 kilos of fruit salad,creamer and the rest of the ingredients.

The friend was staring at me maybe wondering why I was carrying so much.

"It's too much,Eryx"

"That's all right, so let's give them Manang Tess and Mother Lomi too,"

It didn't even move and just nodded. Noah immediately searched for me and sat down in the chair.

"Noah,there is the refrigerator," I pointed "Just get the ingredients in your cook," I say. He did and started to get ingredients on the refrigerator.

Didn't even ask what we wanted to dish, not even a start of conversation with me but I just believed that I was a virus in his life.

"Eryx, I'll cook the gelatin," Yven's expression, get up and go to the kitchen sink.

I agreed because I didn't have a patient to boil water and mix powder with warm water.

"All right I care to mixing the fruits,"I said because it's pretty much all I need to help. I wipe my hand and say goodbye that I'm just going to go for a moment.

"Yven,Noah. I just look for Manang Tess or Mother Lomi. I'll just help here," the two nodded so I walked away.

I also found out about Mom Lomi sprinkling Grandma's plant, "Mom Lomi!"I got it here. She stopped for a moment and killed the faucet before approaching me.

"Why ?"

"Mom Lomi,can you help me make graham cake and fruit salad?"

"Alright and I'm done sprinkling,"

I wish I would have been a plant too,sprinkling.

"Eryx!"Yven approached me and took the evaporated milk.

"What do we really do kids, fruit salads or grahams??"Mother Lomi asked.

"I think the fruit salad because the gelatin is not done yet."

It was over after we made the fruit salad and grahams. It was exhausting but it was worth it because I was closer to Noah Love. Yven and I were bonding well before she was in Canada.

"Oh here dishes and tableware, eat now children," Mother Lomi uttered as she arranged the dishes and tableware.

I noticed the adobo on the table.

Noah cooked it because he was able to cook the dish and Yven and I were in the desert. I was already eating rice and dish so I could taste cooked.

Hmmm in all fairness delicious. Yes bes mesherep.

"Your taste is delicious,Noah." I applaud it.

Shy to say thank you,"thank you."

I just smile. It's not bad enough to be cooked for our children to be fed. Yes I don't know the cooks but I can cook  like basic cooking. Like fried here, fried there but still I can learn.

"Kai!!!KaiKai!!"Mother Lomi said,so we lost sight of what we ate and looked at the practice where Mother Lomi was looking.

"KaiKai!You're here. Come along and call Tess too,"Mother Lomi added. Kaito just nodded and left. Maybe calling Manang Tess?maybe.

"Eryx,do I think Grandma Sisa's probably at home now?"Yven asked as she stepped on the graham cake.

"I don't know either. Mabe they got stuck on traffic with Kuya Lando,"

Of course, Grandma should have been home this time. It's 7:30 pm. It's rush hour maybe they're just traffic.

"Oh Tess. Here and there you go. Eat,"Mother Lomi said.

I turned to Kaito's behavior and turned around too. We looked but I also stopped looking because I was returning to my brain the incident earlier and another one didn't look at her.

I was going to get that graham cake out of it but I was shocked by that redemption. I looked at Yven and looked sharp.

"Yven, you redeemed that graham cake!"

"Hey Eryx. No, there's more in ref !"

Because I'm sorry to stand up and don't mind eating. I have no choice but to eat fruit salad.

Let's call it a day, a day with Noah and Yven.