22

"Okay. We're done discussing about the Philippine History. Tommorow we're going to discuss a new topic be ready," Miss Santiago said.

I love Miss. Santiago because she knew how to handle students and she also knows how to get along.

"We still have 15 minutes time, do you guys knew tiktok?"she asked.

Some of my classmates nodded and others even simplified the dance.

"Good. Come here everyone. Let's do savage love dance. It's now trending on tiktok."

So  she's a tiktoker maam,huh? My God what a millennial teacher! Uh-oh if in that case she's not that old. Maybe she's just ahead of us for a few years.

I've heard Miss. Santiago is a fresh graduates and because of the high grades she have our school offered her to work here.

Hope. All fresh grad then there's already a job offer in the society she belongs.

"Eryx, you want to join?"Miss Santiago asked me.

I smiled and just shook, I didn't have the talent to dance.

"Okay let's do it,so follow me,1...2...3 yayyy alright!"

I was just watching them because I didn't want to join, not to be a killjoy one but I didn't really enjoy dancing talent.

"Excuse me ma'am."

We were all looking at the door of such a room and I could almost blush to see Noah carrying a flower and his bag hanging on his right shoulder.

"Class quiet!"Ma'am said to my batch mates.

When all was quiet. Ma'am turned to Noah again.

"Yes,Mr. Vos? What is it?"Ma'am asked a question.

Noah smiled and roaming his eyes around the entire classroom.

When it came to my eyes it gave me a sweet smile.

"Can I excuse Miss Cornella,ma'am?"

Ma'am shook her head and raised eyebrows.

"Come inside and wait for our class to end," ma'am's eyebrow response rose.

luhhh bitter.

Noah just nodded and entered the chair of my seat, reaching for the flower in me.

Shy though I reached it.

"Thank you."

Some of my classmates were just looking and others were simply cursing me.

Uh-oh I forgot. Noah is one of the campus heartthrob so technically other girls in our batch have this lil crush on Noah.

Noah's giving me a flower what a scandalous scene for them.

I ignored my batch mates and turned to Noah.

"You have no class?"I asked.

"It's 5:30. My last class for this day has ended at 4:00. I have nothing to do so I go here," he said.

Again I turned to my batch mates who happily danced in front with ma'am.

Suddenly,Noah sparrows me.

"Psst.."

I raised it with an eyebrow, "oh?"

"Let's go escape. You don't do anything and look they're busy."

If there's nothing to do and honestly speaking it's  annoying that you're just sitting here.

I just nodded and took my belongings and the flower I had already attached to Noah.

"Let's go?"he said and even laid his hand on me.