25

He sucked my lips like a hunger baby.

Every kisses it gives me is like I'm losing my sanity.

My brain says do what is right but my body says do what is wrong.

Hardly I was forced to lose its kisses and embrace it.

I succeeded. My hand have the own decision to come to Kaito's face and still miss the red mark.

His eyes were swollen and he seemed to return to his sanity after I slapped.

"What the fuck, Kaito!?"

It was not immediately spoken and eventually bowed.

"I'm sorry..."

I pushed it to get out of the cubicle that was there and fixed my shirt.

I begged for my face and immediately left that Comfortroom.

I passed by the pool area where the friend and the lover were still there.

I couldn't look at them for long because I was convicted.

I'm sorry Yven...Noah. I didn't mean to returned to his kisses but I don't know. I loosed control.

I wiped my eyes and ran to my room.

Here I cried everything...I'm all annoyed.

Why do he have to kissed me!?

I feel like I'm a dirty girl because of him..

I woke up from the sun that hit my skin. I didn't realize I was asleep from crying.

I got up and headed straight to the Comfort room of my room.

I immediately removed my clothes except the undies. I opened the shower and felt cold water flowing through my body.

I watched my reflection 'from the mirror. I still felt self-loathing because I didn't immediately stop the young man from kissing me.

"I'm sorry..."

The words that Kaito had left in my brain again and again before I left them in the most sinful place in the house.

I can't just dismiss what he did. He's in a relationship with Yven and he knew that his brother are courting me. Don't he think? He's a perfect definition for the word 'jerk'.

I finished bathing and immediately wrapped my body in a twig.

I opened the door and I could almost wait next to the door to see Yven sitting front while sitting on the bed.

I'm not ready to face her yet...

I'll close the door again and just take a bath but suddenly it speaks.

"Eryx. let's go! My God my head is slightly spinning. I think I'm having a headache."

I did nothing but go out of hiding.

"It's okay. Get dressed. You hurry up."

I just nodded and obeyed its command. I took a pair of plain black t-shirts and a high waisted short.

"It's over?"Yven was happy when I finished dressing.

I nodded and we started walking to the kitchen table. It's hard every step I take. I don't know how to deal with it.

Do I need to tell Noah?..Yven? I don't think so. I'm afraid that they might get mad at me or worst loathed me.

We reached the kitchen and the only ones there were mother Lomi, Manang Esme,lola and Noah.

I breathed a sigh of relief this time because I knew Kaito was not around.

"What took you both so long to come down," said Mother Lomi while serving the meals.

Yven is  the one who answered. "Manang when I get in her room. She's still bathing so I waited for her to get over."

Manang just nodded. We start eating when Grandma noticed that the demon was not around.

"Yven. Why Kaikai is not here?"

"Grandma. He come home to his daddy. He will come back this afternoon."

I can breathe freely without the demon.

We ended up eating and they decided to watch one of Netflix's popular series.

Grandma and I are all here.

Yven was next to me. Maybe it noticed my silence.

"Why are you so quiet?"

I smiled. "Nothing. I just feel bad," I lied.

I just don't want to talk because I'm guilty of him.

Grandma spoke soon. "Your parents are coming this afternoon. Manong Lando and Hilda will took care of them but maybe they're here now by 6 or 7."

Oh wow. I don't know now they are coming home. They didn't told me about it.

"Is Kohen,included?"Yven asked.

Oh why did she asked? My malicious thought again. Leave me now. Pardon,she's just concerned, remember they were together before.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if he will come home, too. You know every time we are completed. It's probably Christmas and new year."

Yeah because they're all busy about works.

How can I talk to them?I'm guilty of Yven and that offense is also Fuccaci's clans offense.

"Hopefully,he never came home. He was rotten overseas," I heard Yven whisper. It was probably pertaining about older brother.

The surroundings were quiet and only the tv could hear. But they were all focused on watching as I could not concentrate.

Noah sat down and hugged me.

"You're fine?"

I smile. "I just feel bad,"

I said goodbye and said that I will stay to my room for rest. He nodded. It was a signal for me to walk.

I passed through the pool area first as I remembered the earrings I was missing.

I searched for it in the corners of the plant but failed to find it.

Unexpectedly someone sparrows even clung to me and I almost jumped on shock and panic.

I could almost swear who that person was.

"What do you need?"

It took my hand and I was going to steal it when he told me what I was looking for.

My earrings.

I turned my hand and the demon was about to walk away.

"About yesterday..I'm sorry for that."

I saw sincerity in his eyes. I know it's not his intension to kiss me.

"I want to know why you kissed me?"

Shy but I still have the guts to ask. I need to know why.

"I thought-"

"Ah so you kissed her?"

Kaito and I both listened to the speaker.

It was Yven...

We're dead.

The demon did not speak immediately and I did not act immediately.

I thought she's with Grandma and Noah?

It was a while before the demon was recovered.

"Yes," He surrender. "Sorry."

A loud slap passed through the demon's face.

"Tangina."

The demon immediately embraced Yven but it exploded.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.I thought it was you..Yven. sorry."