40

"Condolence,"

I just nodded at them. I looked at my mom's coffin. It slowly going down.

I love you mom. I didn't have the chance to say that when you're still alive but it doesn't change the fact that I do love you.

Whenever you are now. I hope that you are happy and at peace. That's what matters to me,mom.

I throw the flowers. I was holding.

This is life. Death is inevitable. You can't do anything to stop it but just to accept it. If it's your time then it's your time.

I walked away and Manong Lando started to drive.

"Condolence Anak,"

I smiled.

I didn't notice that we're now here in the house. A lots of people are here probably to eat. I walked upstairs and I opened my room. Thousands of memories started to reply on my mind again. I lay on the bed.

I don't know how to start again. How to continue. I just need a new environment. Away from here. Away from this place. Away from the pain.

I don't wanted to live here. I don't wanted to live that my mom's memory are hunting me.

I wanna start a new life away from here but before that I want to settle everything.

I get my car keys and I drove the way to Guimba, Nueva Ecija. I get yven's address with the help of Tito Alejandro.

I parked my car outside the small house. I guess this is Yven's house. Where they are currently staying.

I knocked on the door.

"Sandaleeee!"

I smiled. Still the megaphone queen. 

After a minute the door opened. Yven's eyes widened when she saw me but it slowly fading and replace by a dark aura.

"What are you doing here?" It asked.

"Can I come in?" I didn't wait for her to answer and I entered the door.

I sat down on the couch.

"Again. What are you doing here Eryx?"

I tooked a deep breath. "I just wanted to say that I returned the company your mom and dad owns to your kuya Janmiel. He's in Manila. He's now managing the company."

Her brows rose, "Why are you doing this?"

"I just want to settle all of the problems my mom's left before I go to other country. I want to grow by myself. I want to be independent. I want to learn things alone."

She didn't answered and after a minutes of silence she broke it. "If that's what you want then I have nothing to do but to support you. Remember I'm always here in every steps of your life and I just want to say sorry for what happened to us before. Let's just forget it and start a new life," she smiled.

I smiled too and I hugged her. She hugged me back and patted my hair.

"I need to go now.." I said.

"Aren't you stay here for a while?"

"No.. maybe next time?"

She nodded and guide me to my car. I entered my car and I opened the window.

"Mag i-ingat ka!" She says.

I nodded and I started the engine. I drove my way along to Manila. I drove my way to Vos mansion.

This is the last mission I need to do.

I want to formally wave my goodbyes to Noah.

I'm planning to take a vacation. Not just for a days,weeks,moths but I'm planning to move for year until I finally moved on from the things that keeps on hunting me.

I parked my car and I walked inside their house.

One maid notice me and she smiled. She probably remember who am I.

"What do you need,ma'am?"

"I'm looking for My boyfriend," I said.

She smiled, "Follow me,ma'am."

We keep on walking until we reached the dining hall of the mansion.

I saw Noah and Tito Alejandro eating.

Tito Alejandro notice me and he smiled at me.

"Sit and join us," he said.

I sat next to Noah.

"Sorry for your loss," Tito Alejandro said.

I nodded, "I'm just here to say thank you Tito Alejandro for all of your help. You helped me without any hesitations and even if I didn't ask for help you're still willing to help me. Thank you po,"

He smiled at me, "You're welcome,"

I smiled at tito Alejandro and turned my gaze to Noah.

"Noah can we talk?"I said.

"Yeah,"

"No. Just the two of us,"

He nodded and started to walked away. I say thank you again to Tito Alejandro before I followed Noah.

We stopped walking and I just found out that we're now here on their huge garden.

He hugged me, "I missed you so bad."

I smiled. "Me too.."

"So what are you going to say to me? It look so important,"

It is important Noah.

"Mom is now at peace and I'm still here trying to find a missing puzzle in me. I wanted to start a new life. I wanted to start a new beginning. I wanted to learn things alone. I wanted to grow alone. I wanted to be independent."

"Wait.. are you saying this because you're now ending our relationship? No. I don't want to,"

I laugh a little. He's exaggerating.

"That's not what I meant. What I meant is. I wanted to go to place away from here. I wanted to live there. In an hour from now,I need to go. I just wanted you to now that I love you so much. That whatever it takes too. I'm still into you. My souls are link to you,"

"You're going away from me?"

I nod.

"damn. Torture." It mumbled.

"Give me 1 year Noah. After 1 year. I comeback. I wanna comeback to this place. I wanna comeback to your arms again. If you found the one that better than me. Don't stop yourself from falling okay?"

"I don't want to find someone. It's only you Eryx. I wanted to give you the space that you are asking. I wanted you to live the life that you wanted but can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"After you comeback please let's get married,"

My eyes widened when he slid a ring on my finger. I looked at him. He's just smiling in me.

"We're now engage, Eryx. You can't escape from me." It winked.

I kiss him. He didn't respond for a while. He seem shocked but then suddenly he started to move his lips. He pulled my neck trying to deeper our kisses.

He let go of my lips and we both gasping for air.

I hugged him for the last time.

"Im going now," I said.

He didn't let go of me instead he tightened his grip.

"Noah,I need to go now."

He let go of me and kissed my forehead.

"After a year I wanna see you wearing a white dress while walking down the aisle,"

I smiled at him and I started to walked away.

Let's parted our ways for now milove and after a year let's get married.