PROLOGUE

"Hey,did grandma put some lemon on my tea?"

He looked immediately at me. He's our houseboy,a cheap houseboy.

"Yes ma'am,ma'am Sisa put it."

He said and go back to his works. Hmmm,all I could say is I really hate this boy,like duhhh. He's so ugly,yuck! tons of pimples in face and tons of scars all over the body, disgusting.

Grandma just took him because he was the child of our former maid who got pregnant by one of our gardeners. By the way,his parents were gone.

Her mother died first,as far as I know not because of being a gossip. I only heard from the maids that her mother died from consumption by her husband,don't know if it's true duhhh I'm not asking grandma about that.

After a year,his father crashed into the family car he was driving and that's the reason why he's in heaven now. I don't know if it's an accident or what. At the age of 14 he no longer has parents with him,well poor him.

"Didn't I say. I don't like lemon tea or anything connected to lemon!" I shouted.

"But ma'am,ma'am Sisa put it there,not me."

What? He really has the courage to answer me!?such a brave boy but it can't hide the fact that he's so disrespectful from me..I'm his master and he's just a slave here.

"Don't give me that card! You know. I don't want to put lemon in the tea. Why didn't you stop grandma!? The taste..yu-yuck!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE TROUBLE!?"

I turned around and see my Lola on her direction.

She's 75 now, blond hair,a 5'0 flat height with slim body,that's my Lola.

I don't want to shout at grandma so I took a deep breath before speaking and also because I respect her.

"Grandma,did you put Lemon in the tea?"

Her left eyebrow rose at my question. I knew she was mocking the way she looked and seemed to be saying 'what now?'

"So?You don't want the taste of it?Lemon plus tea equal lemontea HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH," said Lola and accompanied by a laugh that added to my annoyance.

argh!

"Grandma I really don't like the taste of lemon," I said and turned my gaze to Kai. "Why didn't you stop grandma!? stupid so stupid because you can just say 'Ma'am Sisa..Eryx doesn't like the taste of lemon',like duhhh. It's so basic to say then you can't even say!? Stu- "

"ENOUGH!" Grandma interrupted what I was about to say. Probably already filled with bad words coming out of my mouth.

"Fix your behavior, Eryx. We didn't raise you like that,from time to time you screamed. Are you talking to a mountaineer? My God," Grandma's intense counseling.

My head got even hotter because I felt that she was more on Kaito's side than I was, her own granddaughter.

Ok. Eryx calm down she's your grandma,smile,smile.

"Grandma..next time don't put lemon on my food or drink,you know I don't like it," I calmly promised even though in my heart I was about to explode.

Grandma just nodded at me and sat on the sofa near the habit where Grandpa's picture was.

"Okay,okay,go ahead and next time I won't put it in it. Just take the plant that Hilda asked for,"she said and acted asleep.

I wanted to protest but I knew it might trigger Grandma's high blood pressure so I chose to just follow.