26

I still can't be move.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry. I thought it was you..Yven, sorry."

Yven pushed it causing the demon to lose balance so it sat on the floor. He reached  the vase on the table which caused it to break into the noise.

Yven moaned and immediately left but she saw Grandma Si and Noah which cause her to stop.

We're dead. Really.

Noah and I met his eyes. He asked for an answer.

I couldn't stop myself and I cried..I'm sorry.

"What's happening here? why are you crying?"Lola asked. It turned to the demon. "What has been to your arms?"

No one answered her and my response was just cries.

Noah came up to me and caught me with a handkerchief. I accepted it.

"Thank you."

I could feel his hands hugging me from behind.

"Hush love. Don't cry."

I cried more because of what it said. Can you still hugged me when you already knew what I've done? When you find out what happened to me and your brother?

Yven lived a little longer from crying. It came to the demon again.

"You kissed her!" She pointed a finger in me. "And your reason? You thought it was me!? Kaito. I'm not a fool!"

We were almost deaf to the strength of its cry.

I could feel Noah's gradual dissolution from embracing me.

It turned to his demon brother.

"Y-you kissed my love?" He shuttered as he says those words.

Kaito stooped and slowly nodded.

Noah slowly loosing the grip of his hand from me.
Is this the last time that will you hugged me?

It crossed their brother's distance.

He punched it. Kaito lies down and just accepts the blows his brother is letting go.

We hardly moved at all.

"Tangina. I'm sorry but why did you do that!? You knew that I love her! You knew that I'm courting her! Back off dude!"

His brother was almost closed to death.

The guard was the one who stopped them

"I didn't mean to do that! I was drunk during those times. I thought..I thought it was Yven."

I was overwhelmed. I was scared.

Yven approached me. I was back for a bit.

"When he kissed you, you responded?"

I am drawn to this question. Yven...

"Answer! Did you respond to his kisses!?answer me! Damn you!"

"Yes..I didn't mean to—"

I was drawn to the force of slapping it on my cheek.

"You animals! Tell me! Its just really a kiss what happened or so?maybe sex—"

This time I slapped her face so fucking hard.

"How dare you to judge me!"

It was immediately recovered from the slap I gave.

"And how dare you to slapped me too. Mother of a bitch. I thought..I thought you were my best friend but you...you fucking betray me."

No,I don't.

I am your best friend,Yven. You know that. I don't like everything. Believe me.

"Nothing happened to us! When he kissed me I pushed him! So don't look at me like a dirty girl! I thought I was your friend...why so speed of you to judge me?"

"I thought I was your friend too but why my boyfriend? Maybe you like it? When he kissed you..you like it?"

My eyesight darkened and I slapped it on the other cheek.

"You have no right to judge me because you know nothing! You know nothing Yven. You know nothing."

It was especially sensible as if it had heard a funny joke. It stopped laughing and I would soon be slapped again when unexpectedly someone hold on its hand.

Mommy....

"You have no right to hurt my daughter," mommy said.

It left Yven's hand and turned to me. Behind it was daddy.

"There is also no right that a bitch like you will hurt my daughter." Tita Annie said to mom.

This time mommy slapped it.

Yven's Mommy immediately grab my mommy's hair. Mom grabbed Tita Annie's hair too. The guard was the one who stopped them.

Yven's Mommy angrily confronted my mommy.

"You have no right to harm my daughter, Liane!"

Mommy laughed.

"I don't care even if she is the president daughter."

Yven's mommy slapped my mommy. But Mommy was more excited.

"It looks like the mistakes you've done with Arturo are now coming back but not for you..but for your daughter! Exciting,huh."

What's going on? What mistakes? Is it an affair?dad and aunt annie have affair? How come? I thought they were bestfriends? Is it possible?

"Here's the kids,Liane." Tita Annie warned.

"Why are you scared? You are afraid that they will find out? You are afraid that your child will know?haha funny. Hope that you think that before you moan my husband name so loud."

This time there was tears streaming down on Yven's mommy's eyes.

"We didn't mean to,you know that,"Yven's mommy said.

Suddenly Yven's daddy was about to fell on the ground but immediately the demon catch it.

People are upset and shocked at what to do.

"Call an ambulance now!!!!"Grandma shouted at the maids who had been there and were acting.

They are forced to run into the house probably to call an ambulance.

Yven approached and patted his daddy.

"Dad. dad. dad wake up....dad, wake up!"

"Let's bring him to the hospital," said by Kaito.

Yven allegedly kicked the key of her car in her pocket immediately after opening her car and riding Tito Tamil there.

When Yven's family left with Kaito I just noticed Dad had no emotions.

"Dad..."I whispered but he just ignored me and started to walk away.

I guessed his mad because of what I've done. Believe me dad. I didn't want that to happen.

"I'm sorry dad," I whisper.

I noticed Mommy sitting on the floor and still looking forward to what had happened.

"Mommy...."I whispered.

It looked at me and smiled wide. Whats with the smile?

"I'm so proud of you...that is also their karma."

I was surprised at what it said? She's happy of what I've done? My mom is a psycho!

We were all angry at what happened but Mommy was different... This is still fun for her. Is this really my mom? Why I don't know it yet... No, I don't really know her.

I turned my eyesight in another direction and it stopped where Noah was.

It was leaning against one of the poles of light and looking at me with no emotion.

"Noah.." I say but no word comes out of my mouth.

It sticks and sparrows still walk away.

I cried. Forgive me,Noah.