19

"Why don't you eat first before you enter the school."

Mother Lomi served me scrambled eggs and hatdogs.

Manang Esme also covered my orange juice.

"Thank you nay Lomi..Manang esme."

They are treating me like they own daughter. Yes they are maids here but I didn't treat them as a maid. They are my family. The one who was there when I was young since I've grow up. In my 22nd year of existence they never leave me.

"The young Kaikai are now on its rich step father house," said Nay Lomi.

They are talking about Kaito? Well, they are missing him probably.

"Ma'am Sisa said he was going to another country just to have education there," Manang Esme said.

Learn more abroad? Wow...so speedy.

But let me admit. I'm renewing that I don't feel that frustrating presence. Maybe because I'm used to it as a day when I get bored.

"Ma'am sisa is awake. Good morning ma'am."

I saw lola walking near me. Tss,haggard si Lola. RBF. RESTING BITCH FACE.

"Good morning too," Grandma said and sat opposite me.

"OEryx grandchild. Lianne called me and you can drive your car now. Just be careful and just drive slowly," she said.

Thank God! They agreed. Kaito still had to lose just to allow me.

"Thank you Grandma. I'll call mom later to thank you and to assured her my safety as well," I said.

Grandma finished eating and accompanied me to the garage.

"What will you use?"Lola asked.

We all have five car here. Well,you know lola she loves to drive a car so it's her collection. I can use whatever I want but I choose this car because I value it.

"I just use Kohen's gift in me."

Grandma nodded and reached out to me the key.

"Be careful," she said.

I nod and smile.

"I will, Grandma!"

This is fun! I can go wherever I want and wheenever I want!

This is life. I'm free now! I don't have to text a driver just to get me in and just to take me in wherever I want to go. Now I can do it by myself.

Mom was fine and trusted me to use a car. She's over protective because mom even though we didn't grow up with her. I felt like she was being concerned about me unlike dad who never give a damn.

When I parked my car in the school parking lot. The students were watching.

Well, they might be wondering because my car was just new in their eyes.

I took my bag and walked to the department building and took care of the views and whisperings of the students around me.

"Eryx!"Denden shouted at our department's railings.

I smiled and approached their ethel habits.

"Good morning,girl!"Ethel's lively greet while holding her hand in Denden's arm.

Ohhh are they?

Ethel noticed what I was thinking of her hand holding the young man's arm.

"We're official," it said.

"Omgggg congrats ethel,denden! "I'm happy for the both of them.

I notice it from the very start that there's something fishy from the two and I do expect that my theory was right. Look at them now.