13

"Hi ma'am and sir pastillas!"

Noah and I were walking to the beach where some tourists were scattered.

I hold the ready to eat pastillas and Noah holds the others.

It tooks us 4 hours to do the products.

It's 4 pm now and we haven't had much.

I'm so tired.

"Let's rest first, Eryx. You're tired," Noah said.

I didn't turn around anymore and I sat down in the benches immediately near our practice.

Tired of us walking around and posting pastillas to tourists.

"Water?"it offers mineral water that he bought at a vendor.

I accepted it. "Thank you."

It only took us two days to make the merchandise and reach out the profit target.

"Noah, we don't have much sales," I said.

"Yes we are a delusional figure," he said.

Most people here ignore us and focus on bathing.

We have to think of strategy for sale to get a lots of income. I need to think of solution. We need to win this competition. I am competitive.

"Noah, you're handsome hmmm. Let's separate from the sale and maybe no one is coming to you to buy maybe because they think we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh c'mon..Use your face to get lots of profits. Look a lot of girls are simply looking at you."

It knelt down and eventually settled down too. It got what I meant.

"What's separate? It would be nice if we were together for when you were tired I could hold on to what you were carrying,"he said.

Well he's right but I can manage. I can rest if I'm tired.

But I was stubborn. "Follow my command. I am on the left, you are on the right, by 6 pm let's just meet here," I said.

When I said I was still walking away. I still heard calling it my name but I ignored it.

Nothing in my plan is to win but the price. An opportunity is price, when we win, we will not have to try for the finals.

Sometimes we need to be competitive but that doesn't mean you're not going to fight pair. Fighting is not necessary but principle and honesty can save you from doing wrong.

I continued.

"Pastillas po ma'am sir," I offer but they just miss me.

If only I could buy everything and eat the merchandise we made but banned because we might just be disqualified.

In the middle of my walk. An unknown individual talked to me.

"Hey,did you saw a girl with a bun?"

I turned to the practice when speaking.

uh-oh Foreigner. He looks Spanish.

"No, I didn't but I can help you. Follow me," I said.

I know these things, foreigners are so good. Im planning to help him and make him buy my merchandise.

My eyes immediately searched who could help us and I noticed a security close to our practice.

"Psst Old man," I called attention to the security that was there with a lifeguard.

I caught the attention of both of them so I smiled.

"Why ma'am, is there a problem?"he said.

I smiled and said our purpose.