05

I'm here in my room scrolling on my facebook news feed while waiting at Yven and Noah to arrive.

I don't know what am I supposed to do here but I'm too lazy to stood up or even just go and walked.

Minutes had passed and the maid called me and told that Yven and Noah are on the garden.

I ran immediately and quickly made my way to where the friend was.

"Hi, Noah...Yven," I greeted them.

Yven shook her seat and approached me to walk.

"Bro,our scent is too good," it's like a lesbian the way she act.

I tried to remove its grip on me but its force was stronger.

"Let me go,Yven." I said and Yven let go. I turned my gaze to Noah.

He is currently typing on the cellphone so I didn't bother him anymore and turned my gaze back to Yven behind me.

"By the way,Yven. What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Huh? Do you have amnesia ghorl? Stupid,just bond with us because I'm going to a far far away country huhuhuh,"she acted crying and pretending to wipe away tears.

"Stap talking and act like you're crying. You looked stupid."She just raised an eyebrow at me and went inside. I was left standing and Noah still typing his phone.

The person he texted is too important not to notice that I've been here before and he can't even get a look at Yven before.

I broke the silence and talked to Noah.

"Noah," I touched him. "Hey,Noah. Just follow me inside,hmm? We're just there in my room," he looked at me and nodded slightly.

All right Love,just don't let me read your convo because you'll sleep on the floor!

I left him and started walking the path to a better future kidding. I walked towards my bedroom.

I passed my housemate,Mother Salome.

"Mother Lomi, can you send snacks and juice to my room? Thank you,"

And I resumed walking.

Within this week Yven will be leaving so this is how we just make the most of every opportunity. I actually don't know how my life goes by when Yven is not on my side,like woah it's a new environment that I need to survive.

"Eryx,I saw your photo album here oh. Hahahhahahahahha damn! Why is it that,I didn't even take a clear picture of me when I was a child. Almost everything seemed to be stolen."

I approached her and snatched the photo album she was looking at earlier.

It was a picture of us eating ice cream at our old school. I looked at the photo and I was happily smiling at the picture while holding the ice cream in my right hand. Next to me was young Yven eating ice cream and having no care around her face there was a messed ice cream still slightly dripping in the photo so I laughed.

Damn! I missed those days! If only I could go back to the old days I might have done it a long time ago!

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you had colds when we were kids,Yven. Hahahahhahaha Yven uhugin HAHAHAHHAHAH," I teased.

Yven's old laugh and her old smile were replaced by annoyance, ​I won.

"Shut up,Eryx. At least I didn't cry in preschool because my mother was going to leave me in the room BWHAHAHHAHAHA do you remember that? You almost went crazy don't let your mother leave you then our classmate James teased you so you got bored and you stabbed him in the eye with a pencil. Bwhahahahhahaahhahahahz,"