02

Hey hey hey it's Monday today and yeah I'm so happy!

Why?Because it's my fist day in college as a fourth year student!

5 o'clock in the morning when I wake up. I do my morning routines and check my bag if my things are completed. I also put some extra shirts if something bad happens. Its better to be prepared than sorry. I didn't bother put some make ups on my face,I know I'm pretty.

"Hi,Grandma. How's your sleep?" I asked my Lola who's preparing some foods for breakfast.

"Good morning my ugly granddaughter. How are you sleeping,okay?" I think grandma are now blind.

"It's pretty fine,Grandma." I smiled.

She nodded as she stacked the rice on my plate. She also poured fresh milk into my glass.

"I'll drive the car to Kaito and that's what your service will use when you come in and go home. I also gave Kakai a cellphone and for you to contact when you go home. I've also phonebooked his number on your cellphone."

What the hell?no,this cannot! I can drive myself or even book a cab. I will not allow that kaito to go with it.

"But Grandma,I can manage. I knew how to drive and also grandma I have a license so please allow me to drive for myself," I begged.

She just shook her head at me, "I can't,Lianne will tell you not to drive alone,"

So here it is again,I left no choice. It's what my grandma wants and I can't obey her this time because of what happened yesterday.

I got in the car without saying a word. I could hardly breathe because of the tension I was feeling. Like when you are with someone you hate even if nothing is done to you,you can't be annoyed?

We reached the school gate and I decided to go down here.

"Just take me down here," I said while arranging the bag.

He immediately nodded and parked the car on the side so as not to disturb other vehicles.

I went down without saying anything and I didn't even thank him,what for? Because he drove me here? Haha nah,it's his job.

I entered the coffee shop and order one cup of coffee latte and a slice bread. I didn't eat a lot in house because I'm not comfortable when kai is around.

I took my phone and call Yven. She's probably sleeping at the bed right now but I wanted to disturb her.

ring
ring
ring

The number you have dialed is under unattended or out of the coverage area please try again later.

I left no choice. I call my Tita Lola and ask if Yven is now awake and preparing.

"Hi Tita Lola,good morning. Did Yven already preparing for school? I can't contact her," I said.

On the other line and you can hear the sounds of cutlery maybe Grandma Hilda is eating or preparing breakfast.

"It's good morning too. Is Yven? She's still in the room and doesn't want to get up. Wait, do you want me to go up?"

I smiled when grandma Hilda presented,great. I thought I would beg to her just to wake up Yven.

"All right. Grandma Hilda,thank you! Please tell Yven to please hurry up and I'm here at Leslie's Caffe. The coffee shop opposite the school gate. Thank you,Lola tita!"

Then I hang up. Later sure Yven will tweak me because I woke her up and I even used Grandma Hilda.

That woman is always so awake. Why? She's always online or if she doesn't. She probably hanging out on wattpad. It's a good thing she have a concealer to hide her eye bugs but her eye bugs aren't obvious because she's white.