17

I paused for a moment and stared it out in the eyes if he was really serious or just joking. I waited for him to follow it with a laugh but he didn't.

"I just think you're hungry." I stated and turned my attention to food.

"Just eat, Noah. There's a box yet, you're hungry."

It didn't turn around and just focused on me.

I doubt if noah really wants me.

Does he like me because i'm here? I'm with him? Because I am the one who can comfort him everytime? You're so unfair,Noah. Maybe, I'm right. You're just hungry as hell.

"Eryx granddaughter, get that blender gift box of your tito mando on my birthday and i haven't used it yet. Get it and l will make you and Noah a shake,"grandma said.

Thank god she saved the awkward atmosphere.

I turned to noah,

"Noah, you want to go to the basement? There we have stored our appliances that are no longer available or rarely used. You wanna come with me?"I asked not to look into its eyes.

I was walking to our basement and felt noah's presence behind me.

Why did he say that, that's awkward.

I don't believe he likes me because its impossible. It's okay but i can't help but think that months just passed away then he wants me?What a joke?
We got to the basement and it was dark here.

owshiiit I couldn't bring flashlight!

The light is full here and has not been replaced.

"Noah,you stay here. Wait for me. I'll just get flashlights."

I didn't wait for this to be answered and i ran to the nearest cabinet where I met mom lomi.

"Mother Lomi, when will the lights be fixed in the basement?"I asked as i nodded.

"The next day,I guessed?"she said.

I nodded and left with the flashlight i was carrying.

I stopped at the basement door and took a deep breath before entering.

Seeing the light from anyone holding the light. I walked towards it.

"Why are you holding our maids pictures?"i asked.

Noah holds the photo album of our family members and holds it tight.

Noah didn't even realize my arrival because it didn't answer or move.

I patted his shoulder.

"Noah...heyyy..?"I called.

It didn't even move or just blinking sparrow so i was overwhelmed by the drip of its tears from staring at a picture.

"Heyyyy. What's the problem?"I asked because I was already concerned about the young man's actions.

It still blew up so much that i became more and more unable to do what to do.

The young man sighed. "After so long..I also found you,mom."

My lips were soaked in the line. I didn't even know what to do now that I couldn't move or even dream.

I was still shock and I was back in the leftover photo.
Nanny franzel...the one who cared for and raised kohen my brother...and she is also kaito's mother.

If...if noah called this mom. Which was Nanny franzel in the picture.. probably..

KAITO AND NOAH ARE SIBLINGS!?

Damn? Why? How? What happened? How that happened?

Noah says, 'I also find you, mom' it means nanny franzel are really his mother!?

And kaito's son of nanny franzel? In other words..they are siblings?

Shit for a moment rewind..rewind us please. I am going to full of questions that come to my mind.

I took a deep breath and turned to Noah again.

He's still been there since.

I looked at the door as it suddenly opened.

"Ma'am Eryx. Can I get the blender that ma'am sisa is getting." Said Kaito just coming in.

I was surprised to see it but I also immediately got back to the story.

I watched Kaito's body shape and Noah's body shape.

Carbon copy

I watch every corner of Kaito's face.

I was shocked.

Damn! Why I just noticed that they have a resemblance!?

Kaito's only problem is many pimples in the face and noah is clear skin. But no matter what angle you look at,you can't deny that they are carbon copy of each other.

"Ma'am eryx the blender," kaito repeated.

I pointed to the corner where the blender was located. Kaito went there and took the blender to leave.

A few minutes later kaito came out and I just talked to Noah again.

"Noah," I called.

"Noah," I repeated it again and still he didn't turning around.

"Noah," in my third call I caught his attention.

"Noah. Let's go. Its so hot here and dusty."

He nodded but did not release the photo of Nanny Franzel.

"Where's Grandma Sisa? I want to talk to her,"there is no flaw in its emotion.

I was scared of the way it looked and acted because i wasn't used to it. I was used to fun.

"Maybe in the kitchen," I stated and first came out of the basement.

When we reached the kitchen grandma was there and prepared some shakes on the table as well as bake brownies.

"Eryx grandchild. Why does it take so long to find this blender so I tell kaito to get it," grandma said.

Grandma noticed that we had no traced of emitions so it raised me eyebrows and the way she looked, saying 'what happened?'

I shrugged. "Grandma. Noah wants to talk to you."

It nodded and wiped her hand as she sat down on the chair, sitting on us and in no case noah suddenly asked.

"Grandma, do you know the girl on this picture?"Noah asked and reached for the picture to grandma.

Grandma nodded.

"This girl in the picture? Franzel...the nanny of my grandson.... Kohen. I can proudly say that Franzel really took good care of my grandson. She's definitely smart and hard-working but sad to say God took her and she's now on heaven,"lola said to the photo of noah.

I'm stuck.

Grandma was so straight forward that noah probably didn't even know that Nanny Franzel was dead.

"It's dead?"it's a question.

Grandma nodded. "Franzel's husband first died in a car accident, the year franzel followed...and their love was form and then Kaito was born,"grandma's long litany.

Noah released the picture.

"I have a brother?"