15

I had so much fun in this Island,seriously short time but I could enjoy it. Especially since we were here one day and we were leaving,so dear I was on the Island.

Not far away I saw an old man renting bikes and I was always here.

"Good morning manong, how much more rent on a bike?"I asked.

"100 pesos," he said.

I smiled and reached for the payment. Manong help me to choose a color. He said that pink are suits in me. I chose the pink color on the way, I rode it and said goodbye.

The Island Verde area is really nice and you won't mind be married to live in this kind of place unlike city full of pollution,crowded population, garbage dump.

Tss now i just appreciate these places.

"Eryx!"

I was moved to the place where the voice came from that mentioned my name.

I noticed a group of men in a cottage and Liam was with them.

What a trip this Liam can do? Why would it call me like he was with his companions?

I stopped and parked the bike for a moment before walking to the cottage where they were.

Shy though I was able to greet.

"Hi,"

Liam came up to me and hugged me. I simply scooped it up.

"Woooh.." some say and others whistle.

Okay.. what's going on?

"Introduce us Liam."

"Yes, Miss is still single?"

"Ganda..Is that a model too?"

Tss boys and their natures. Why do I even wonder. I guess this kind of behavior are one of their hobby?no,doubt it is.

Boys will be boys.

"Off limits dude," Liam said and looked at me. "Be patient, they are just that "

I just nod. I think those men's are his co-models because some are familiar and I've seen it on magazines and billboards.

"You don't have someone to be with you?"

I don't have one. I asked Noah if he can accompany me but I didn't get an answer from him. I tried to find ethel but I can't find them so I'll just decided to roaming alone.

It was as early as I woke up to Noah and he was still as good as last night..Don't sleep?

What Noah could do last night? Is that important for him not to sleep? Damn. Curiosity.

"You have no one to go around with?"he asked.

I nod as confirmation.

"I can go with you. I don't want to see a young beautiful lady exploring things alone."

I would have agreed on what he says but how about his co-models? It's embarrassing to leave them alone.

"Liam, don't..It's embarrassing you are dumping them,"I said.

But it just shook his head. "Fuckers!"he shouted for the attention of his co-workers.

His co-workers turned around and waved.

"I'll leave first and I'll just go around with this beautiful lady," he told his friends.

I didn't waited for them to respond. I'll just go where I left my bike. I felt the man's presence behind me.