09

"Manang Esmeng, what about breakfast?"

Haist is innovative and has no voice of Yven crying all over the house this morning.

"I cooked fried rice and hotdogs. It's just you the one who was going to eat. Your grandma left already," Manang Esmeng said as I was eating food.

"Oh,where the hell  on earth grandma going?"I asked because Grandma didn't even mention where she was going but I knew Grandma Tita was with her.

Grandma Hilda mentioned it to Yven yesterday and I was here hearing their conversation.

"Maam Eryx, ma'am Sisa left at four o'clock on the morning with a luggages. She was with...ah I forgot the name."

It approached the pitcher and insisted on who was with Grandma.

"Can you describe exactly the looks?" I said and began to buy food.

It's too early so I am not pressure by the time. I woke up early.

"She have a purple-colored dress wearing and a purple hair as well as the shoes is purple. Ma'am,I guess all of her things are purple,"she said while putting juice in the glass.

It was said that Grandma Tita and Grandma Si,were together but wherever Grandma Si has the plan to go somewhere she always do informing me but this time she didn't say goodbye to me or even left a note or text? This is strange.

"It's good. I know that..Grandma Tita is with her, do they mention where they are going and why they still have a suitcase?"

"Ma'am Sisa said. They're going to attend elementary reunion."

Elementary reunion? Still trendy? I thought half of my Grandma Si's batch mates are already in heaven? I've doubt if it's just a reunion. I guess that two are going to a vacation.

I nodded and the food was easy because Noah would pick me up.

It took me last night and my heart almost jumped in the joy when it was refreshing to deliver me. It didn't even tell me what I was in its life. I was just winding here but now it's different. Improving.

"I'm done," I said and stood up.

"Ahh can you call me upstairs when someone is out there. It's my friend," I said.

Manang nodded so I walked upstairs to wash my teeth and fix my hair.

When I finished fixing everything I check my phone if Yven had a text.

From Yven:

Hey I'm here now at the airport and please if you're reading this text tell your brother to stop being cheesy, kadiri girl.🤢🤮!!

I was expecting them to be like this. Probably,Yven couldn't breathe there and probably it is because of Kohen.

Why am I seeing them as a couple? Hmm maybe, I guess because they are in a relationship before.

To Yven:

Hahahha you can do that. Just go with the flow girl. Maybe it's the way of universe for the both of you get back to each other hahahhaha lol,morning xD

I sent the message and I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Yes? It's open, "I said.

My eyes get widened when I saw Kai on the door.

"The boy yesterday was waiting for you outside," it said and left.

I was a little stunned but also back to sanity,tss.

I immediately took my belongings and wore shoes off. I reached Noah outside the gate of our house.

"Hi,Noah. Good morning," I greeted the young man.

He smile at me. "Good morning,Eryx. Let's go?"

I nodded and got inside the car and so did it.

"Did Yven text you?"Noah asked me while still focusing on driving.

"Ah,yes. She texted a while ago that they are already on the airport. It's been a while since I read," I said.

It nod and we ate by the silence.

He asked for Yven yet he doesn't give a fuck at me. Like hows my sleep? Or if I already eat a breakfast? He's really into Yven huh?damn. I felt insecurities in me.

Why is quiet so much?

"Did you have lunch later?"it asked.

I felt happy because I felt like it would asking me to eat with him.

"No. I guessed. I used to eat with someone..Yven. And now she's not around so..I guessed not,"

Yven was always with me to eat..Breakfast, snacks,lunch,dinner. dang it.

The young man smiled at me. "Then good. Let's go lunch later."

As expected. Thank God,I love you. Morning blessings. Lord,thank you.

I was looking at its behavior. "Are you serious?maybe you're one of a jerk."

He laugh at what I've said. "I am fucking serious here. Let's just meet on cafeteria C,"

I nodded and turned to the window.

I smiled. God what I did in my past life and I was suddenly giving this kind of blessings.

He's asking me to have lunch with him, for me? It's the beginning. Yes, yes this is the beginning of our love story.

With my mind unconscious. I didn't notice that we're already here.

"That's the building of tourism," he said.

Yeah, I didn't even realize.

I nod, "Noah, thank you."

It smiled and so did I when I got off the car, before it left he smiled at me wild.. grinning.

I was looking around and almost every eye was looking at me. Oh,yes. I was just taken by a Noah fucking Vos they were dreaming of, but you are sorry but my only Love is mine. He's mine. MINE ALONE.

I walked until I reached our classroom.

Everyone is just happy.

"Hi Eryx!"I was looking at the habit in which I heard the voice greeting me.

"Hi?"

"Did you still remember me...ah them?"it asked as it pointed to its neighbors.

I bit my lip. I can't remember them.

"In the cafeteria . What are you!"

Uh-oh I remember. They used to share their table when the cafeteria was fully occupied.

"I'm sorry. I remember..You are?what's your name again?"I asked because I forgot their name. I am classmates with them why I just noticed it now?

"I'm Ethel,"She introduced to me, "This is Jel," to introduce her to the next woman who is a hybrid and long hair. "This is denden," she introduced to the man on her left.

"Hi my name is Eryx. Nice meeting you all...again."

The three of them smiled at me. "Now is the flight of your friend? The smart as hell. The one who picked to be a exchange student,"jel asked.

Wow. They know? It doesn't make much sense because her flight is now talked of the campus.

I nod. "Yes. You guys have a good source."

They smile. "You're just a continuous one now. U
You just come with us,you're welcome to be part of our group and let's get along," Ethel said.

I nodded and eventually smiled. "All right,"

I really thank God because Yven needed to leave when she had to preach abroad. God now gave me new friends and I think they are nice.

Yven,I have new friends in the batch. I hope you found yours there for your assistant and get used to it overseas.