27

"Looked at what messed you've done!"

Grandma's voice rang in every corner of this house.

"The fact that he kissed you is wrong! But you respond!? Eryx,you responded? That's wrong!"

I'll take all the blame. I have no strength to speak. Go on Grandma blame me. I knew the mistakes I made.

I know my mistake. But is that enough for me to blame everything? It should be Kaito the one who take care of all the blame!

"Stop it,'ma."

"That's how good you are, Lianne. Your daughter need to tell what is right and scold her from causing these trouble and I'm doing it also for her to realize what's wrong."

I do realizing the mistakes I've done Grandma.

Mommy laughed out loud.

I raised my head to see it.

"Ma, karma is not restrained. Is it my daughter's fault that she kissed by Annie's daughter's boyfriend? Maybe her daughter's boyfriend wants to be with my daughter. Is my daughter good? Of course,she is! So 'ma, don't you just vomit on my daughter as if it's all her fault. Stop scolding her."

Grandma was shocked and seemed unable to believe what her own daughter said.

"You know the definition of karma it's happened by accident not intentionally, Liane! You were not born yesterday,"

But Mommy seems to have her own world and just laugh out loud.

What's funny mommy? In this situation you are still able to laugh? Why? Is that how angry you are with the Fuccaci family so happy that even if we are all in trouble you still managed to laughed like you were watching a comedy film? I can't believe you mom.

Grandma just sat in the couch and some of the housemates supported it.

I approached Mom Lomi's behavior.

"Mom Lomi please check my Grandma's blood pressure. I think she's not okay."

I didn't have the strength to talk to Grandma but I was worried about her situation.

Another of Tito Tamil's condition. It's too kind to me. He even treat me as his real child then what just I did in return? I hurt her daughter's feelings. I don't even know how to deal with Tito as well as his family. Of all the friends,I enjoyed from their family.

Kohen is not here and he will not be joining this Christmas because the project it left overseas has been extended.

Kuya added more to my thoughts. But only when it came to light when I found out what I had done to a friend? I'm not stupid not to know that he still have romantic feelings for Yven. He might be mad at me.

"Eryx, where's your dad?"

I lost some of the things I am thinking when someone approached me. I turned to mommy and didn't answer right away.

"Where's your dad?"it repeats.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I-I don't know,mom."

I don't know.

Of all the family members we have. Dad is one of the people who I am not close to. It makes sense because I didn't raised by my dad but I'm craving for his attention. I wanted him to see my worth. I want him to see me as a child because the way he looked at me it felts like I'm just nothing to him.

"Go to the kitchen or somewhere, whatever. Find your dad. Maybe he's just busy eating some foods there or busy hanging alone."

I nodded and walked away.

Even if I am nervous. I have to deal with dad. I'm ready for what he's about to do. I won't stopped him. I won't complain.

I reached the kitchen and saw daddy drinking beer.

Just a bottle came out. I realized it was just getting started.

I sat on the chair. I shook my hand.

"Daddy..."

Daddy stared me in the eyes and shook his head.

"You're the same as your mom."

Mommy and I are both? How we are? I know in the physical features I just got Mommy's resemblance but what do you really mean daddy?

"What do you mean,dad?"

It lowers the drinking cans and opens up the renewal.

"You both look down and slut," it emphasized.

It hurt me. How can you easily judge me dad? I'm your daughter. You should understand the situation I'm in right now.

You're my dad but act like a stranger to me.

"Daddy..."

It dropped its hand on the table. It cause annoying sound. I looked at the glass placed in the table and it's broken.

His hand are bleeding.

I hate blood.

"You're not my child stopped calling me like I am your father because I am not! I felt insulted by you whenever you're calling me dad. Its disgusting."

No dad. No. I'm your daughter.

Mommy immediately entered the kitchen to see what was going on.

It surprised to notice the broken glass on the table and daddy's bleeding fist.

"Arturo!?"

This time I was resisting my own emotions. I didn't want to shed tears. I wanted to show daddy that I was strong. That I'm strong enough to handle this situation...this pain.

"Arturo what you just did!?"

Daddy just laughed at it and back into his drink.

You're so drunk you can say things like this.

You're just drunk.

"You're here Liane. It's looks like your daughter get this attitude of you. You're both down and nothing but a slut and flirty."

Mommy slapped it.

"You have no right to speak to me and your daughter with such words!"

This time the emotion I was fighting for had exploded.

Tear is like a rumor that I could do nothing to stop but let them from flowing.

It hurts dad.

"Why Liane? Truth hurts??"

Maybe mommy will slap him again but dad easily get away.

I was held in my face..

Daddy..I know you're angry but why are you like that? Why you're able to say those words without hesitation? If you treat me it looks like I'm just a waste for you.

I used to laugh when friends told me I was flirty but when you were in your family and you heard them saying you're a slut. It hurts a lot.

Is this because of a mistakes I made. Is that enough daddy for you to hate me?

I thought you were the one who would help me. I thought you were the one who would understand me.

I could feel my hand rushing behind me.

"Mommy..."

"Hush. Don't mind your dad. He's just drunk. You know that one when he get drunk."

No, mommy. Even though Daddy was drunk I knew he still knew what he was doing.

What really happened to the four of them? To Tita Annie,Tito Tamil,daddy and mommy?

Why would they come home here to mess with everything? I know. It's all started because of the mess I created. And I regret doing that. But it only got worse when Tita Annie and mommy got involved...

And to that the painful words daddy told me.

In the words you leave behind.. now I'm thinking. It might be true that you are not my father.

This is the worst day of my life.