29

"Noah..."I whispered.

"Ah Eryx. I'll go now. I badly need to pee."

I couldn't have answered or even nodded at Kelly because my eyes were magnetic.

I could feel Ate kelly's departure.

Noah sat down in the chair of Ate kelly.

"Noah...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

It just looks at me and seems to be waiting for what I say next.

"Noah I'm sorry, forgive me. When he kissed me I didn't know how to act. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know how to stopped him. How to get rid of him but Noah..I tried to stopped him and I succeeded. Nothing happened to us."

It walked up to me and sat down with me.

It hugged me. I also had a few minutes to lean on his chest and was confined to his arm.

It lost his embrace and stopped to make us feel better. His eyes fluttered and I felt his hand wiping my tears.

"Stop crying. I'm not angry at all? I want to be angry but I can't stop my self from... coming back to you. I should be angry but I'm just more in love with you. Hurt me more but I will just forgive you."

I laughed softly because of its jokes. I also felt reliefs.

"You're not angry anymore?"I ask.

It smiled at me because it's dimple came out.

"No...you knew I can't."

Damn. The extent of your understanding, Noah!

It stay still as I sat down and raised a little head to make our eyesight.

Suddenly sparrows it off me and stands up. I just look at it and watch what he does.

It grabbed the pocket and took his handkerchief. It came to me and it touched my chin.

"What will you do?"

It didn't answer and I felt the handkerchief of it on my lips. I could feel her caution because it was just a stretch.

"I want to kiss you but I think I might still have left that kiss,"

Siraulong Noah. I had a toothbrush earlier so I'm sure. It is already gone.

His lips immediately forced this handkerchief over my lips.

"I'll erase the kisses that Kuya awarded you until you forget it and only kisses of mine you can remember," he said in between our kisses.

It took me the way it kissed for a Leon who was eager for my lips and barely bit my lips.

I could feel the tooth drop on my lip. I lost my own blood and knew it was injured because I could push Noah.

I held my lips and the wound he made. It still bleeds.

I looked at the young man and hit it with a glance. It just laughed slightly and smiled before approaching me.

"It's just me," I know Noah.

"Oh Love birds aren't you done?Grandma are waiting for you two to come inside."

Noah looked at us in the manner in which the owner of the voice spoke and it's at kelly's voice.

It was cross arms and seemed like a jerk to see, later it raised her eyebrows and left.

Tss bitter.

"It's over?"Noah asked and I just nodded.

It took my hand and pulled me into the house.

I'm happy.

I'm happy because Noah and I are in a good mood. I'm happy because it doesn't hate me anymore.

We reached the kitchen and people were in a mess there. Not because of the fight but because of the food.

I watched them as they were all busy putting some foods on their own plate.

"Jia! This is all mine!" I was looking at two girls who were fighting.

"You're so annoying, Azel!" The girl started to cry. It came to her mother and pointed to her young enemy.

She looks cute.

Now that the house has come to life. Grandma and some of the housemates have lived here and we are always gone.

"Eryx!"

I was moved by Ate meane's behavior when it called me. I'm smiling.

Tita Meane smiled back and noticed my hand still holding Noah's hand.

I felt a little ashamed but I had no intention of appearing in Noah's grip.

"Tita Meane...this is Noah" "Noah .... meet my Tita Meane,"

The two of them were smiling but Tita Meane just shook her head.

"Take good care of my pamangkin," Tita Meane said.

Noah just smiled. My aunt Tita Meane was fine with Noah.

"Have you eaten?" It asked.

"Tita's not over yet,"

"Oh what else are you waiting for!"

Noah pulled us out and took us to our plate. His meal was happening here.

My eyes widened when I saw the food at the table.

Oh my God. My favorite!

I appeared in Noah's grip and went straight to where the hump was located. I was immediately moved and my eyes were satisfied.

I could feel Noah's presence next to me.

"Seriously? You appear in my grip for the food?" He can't believe it.

I just put it on and continued the takeover. Noah finished me and kidnapped me and he also took away.

I waited for it to end and was invited to the house music room because I was sure no one was there.

I could feel Noah's count on my relatives views.

I pulled it out and we headed to the music room. I didn't say goodbye to Aunt Meane because someone was talking about it.

"Woah. Your family is quite intimidating,"

I laughed at what it said. Yeah they all look intimidating but not me and my mom. Oh my mom is crazy that's why.

In the middle of our walk, we met Daddy.

I stopped and swallowed. I remember the painful words it left behind.

"Who is that guy?"

I swallowed again. This time I'll face you daddy..no mater what.

"Daddy..He is Noah my boyfriend."

I was stuck after I said that.

Daddy shook his head and eventually looked at Noah..they regret it before finally leaving.

What's on your mind,daddy? I thought you would be angry but yes why did I forget that you have no care at all.

I walked into the music room and immediately opened the door.

I sit in one of the couch and I feel the breeze.

Suddenly it was still there when Noah came in and stayed with me.

Unexpectedly he took a plate I was holding and put it down on the nearest suddenly it hugged me tight. I can feel his heavy sigh's on my ear.

"You're now my girlfriend. You've said it yourself, don't take it back. Oks. love you."