14

"Naks. Congrats Noah and Eryx for easily selling all of your products. I guessed you do hardwork." Ethel said and turned to Denden.

Denden and Ethel are partners they're selling a shake. Well they're should be partner with Business Ad student's but the business Ad student population is not big as Tourism. On the other,Jelly and it's partner are selling a pie.

We are here today at one of the cottages of the Island. Another day again and I'm just chill because we don't have to do business. It is already done. All thanks to Noah.

"That's all right,Ethel. I wish that you two have a great buyer to buy all of your shakes," I said trying to cheer them.

If Noah and I do selling fast yesterday. It's not a reason for them to stop. Maybe today is their lucky day,hold onto God.

"What is the strategy that made you and your ambition come to an end,"Denden asked.

"Yes, it's only been a day when you're right away. Can you send us a tips. You know to easily sell all of our products,"Ethel said.

Shall I say about what I did to the foreign? No. It's just because it's embarrassing and not because I don't trust friends but because I'm just shy about how I'm doing and maybe they misinterpret that idea.

"Oh no,guys. I'm sorry but I just kept it to myself. If ever I said it maybe I'll get embarrassed," I said.

We laughed at what I answered and sparrowed they said goodbye to leave again.

Noah and I are only two here today.

The quiet of the surroundings and only the noise of the children playing the hectic around.

By far I could see a familiar figure of a man and as it approached my practice I gradually recognized who that person was.

"Hi," he said.

I smile. "Hello, you have no practice in modeling?"I asked.

I don't even know if this someone ran away. I need assurance that his manager won't get angry again just like yesterday so I'm just making sure.

"We have no practice today since it was over yesterday," He said and sat down next to me.

"It's good."

"You're just one?"it asked.

I looked at Noah's behavior and it had no emotion just looking at us. I couldn't read what he was thinking.

Ah-hah same old Noah's reaction yesterday.

Liam probably noticed that I was with Noah so it made him give a little space.

"I'm sorry. I don't know that your boyfriend is here," he said.

"Is there a problem, if I'm here?" Noah asked a question.

Why does it seem like there is a tendency between two? Or maybe. I just hallucinate?

"Nothing," Liam said simply.

They're made an eye to eye contact.

The two seem to have their own world and they talking using their own eyes.

I was the one who mentioned the two because they had no plans to stop talking with their eyes.

"Chill, let's just eat first," I'm fine with two.

I got their attention. Goods. I started walking. I don't care if they follow me. If don't then don't.

Thank God.

Liam followed me and we walked next to the restaurant.

Liam came up to me and whispered. "Your boyfriend is jealous," he said to me that make me laugh.