08

"What the heck!?"Yven was already annoyed with my older brother and I continued to walk.

We are still right across the house and Yven and Kohen are currently arguing.

"Yven,you're still mad babe?"

He definitely looks like a boyfriend trying to make his girl calm.

"Shut the fuck up Kohen," Yven said to the young man.

We are here today and walking towards the house of Yven.

We sat in the couch and I was next to Noah Love who was quiet.

"What the..Kohen! Can you please getting away with!"Yven told Kohen who was sitting next to it and was still traveling.

"You're so annoyed to my presence even if I do nothing. I'm really going to assume," said my brother and laughed slightly.

My friend's eyebrows rose. "A-assume what?"it asked.

"That you still have feelings," said the elder brother and grinned wide.

"You're just a jerk,"

Yven got up and walked into her room while still wearing annoyed face looked like a volcano who ready to erupt anytime.

They are still looked good together after a long time.

"Why are you coming home, brother?"I asked kohen because it was so quiet here.

"I just talked to Tita Annie and she mentioned that Yven are going to Canada. She asked me if I can court Yven on her trip. I say yes," it said.

I smile. "Why do you agree?"

It lifted the look "Command of Aunt Annie,"

I nodded and didn't speak yet sparrow Yven went down, it was gone in our uniform.

"What do you guys want to eat?"

"Whatever it was," I said and the two boys nodded.

Yven walked into the kitchen and returned with snack boxes and followed two maidens carrying jars and glasses.

"Noah..Eryx just take you out of the way. Let's watch TV, "she said as Noah reached out to the box of food.

A maid lowered the pitcher and the basins it carried while Yven took a maid...what is that?

"Oh you're going to swallow it," she told Kohen.

"Seriously Yven dog food?"it asked Yven.

"Yes, that's how you eat. you dog,"

Yven surprised us because she was supposed to be the one who annoyed here but it seems like it is Kohen now. Ah right I forgot.She can turned the table in just a snap.

"Baby you're annoying me," Kuya Kohen said.

Yven stopped laughing, "'baby you're annoying me' ...sounded like a broken glass in my ears,"

I just ignored the two and took the remote control of tv to move the channel to Horror.

I hate romance movie.

MAYA be the title of the movie we watch.

I turn to Noah. I still notice its quiet,oh well it used to be quiet but it's weird now.

"Be quiet there?"I asked the young man.

It looked at my behavior and smiled. "I have nothing to say,"

Very philosophical indeed, I ask well.

"How's Business Ad?"I bringing up on the topic.

"There are also ups and downs in the last semester but so far,so good."