16

Weekends. We were home last night but my spirit is still alive.

I couldn't sleep even in the morning. I didn't even visit drowsiness.

Suddenly Noah punched Liam for no reason and kissed me in front of the model.

It was my first kiss.

Anyone can probably think of it when that happens and they see it in angle where they are in Liam's back, right? Tss. I need to divert my attention maybe for me to sleep.

I took my laptop and went online, though it was painful to see that I had clearly read Yven's name in the active now.

I chatted her.

Me: What the fuck girl. You're online! For pete's sake you didn't even text or chatting me since you've got there!

She seen it.

Yven: Crazy. You're online

Me: It's morning here, but honestly I didn't sleep.

Yven: I'm lazy to type, just a video call.

After a second. Her name flashed through my screen. She's calling me. I accept her invitation.

The scattered notebooks on her bed will be noticed and it writes.

"Are you busy?"I ask even obvious.

"We have a major tomorrow, we have to preach."

Yven has not changed. She's still the pyscho girl, she didn't need that reviews because she born smart.

"Girl, I have a news."

It took a book and its notes, she continue writing as I spoke.

"Spill," she said without even looking at the camera.

I trusted Yven a lot so I would say and update well on what happening in my life.

I told her everything what happened on the island from the cruise ship to the end of the story I didn't missed anyone. Detailed by detailed,I told her.

It stopped writing when she realize something.

"OH MY DEAR GOD. LIAM BRASSARD!?"she shouted loudly.

I was about to close the cam when she stopped. Good,you're voice are still annoying to hear.

"Yes,Liam the fucking model Brassard."

It stands and jumps. I didn't know it was a fan of Liam. Well,it's not surprising anyway. Liam has the looks,what do you expect?

I just waited to get it done before I continue.

"Continue," it commanded.

"That's it Yven. Noah was angry with Liam yesterday because he thought we were kissing no matter what. Liam was just blowing a dust in my eye and if it was looking in the place where Liam's back. It looks like we would probably kiss."

But why so over reacting,Noah? What now if liam kissed me? It might think,I'm being bullied?

It stopped writing and confronted the camera.

"What a joke?"

"Noah pulled Liam then punched hard. Suddenly he pulled me and kissed me he says 'Now, I marked the territory I own in front of your fucking face,so stay away from us' "

It stopped writing and confronted the camera.

"Seriously?" She can't believe it.

"Yeah, I don't know why. We didn't even talk after that."