33

Christmas and New year had passed and I still can't be move forward from what happenings in my life.

Kuya Kohen didn't came home in new year and I believed that he didn't know anything about how messed the situations are.

I am glad that Kuya Kohen are not knowing anything about this because I don't know what to do anymore if he knows it and I'm sure that he's going to hate me.

I can't resist it anymore if kuya Kohen are mad at me too. Im okay with Yven and Tita Annie's anger just please don't add my Kuya's anger because I knew him when his mad. Its like I'm talking to a complete stranger.

"Eryx,get up and prepared yourself for school."

I nod at Mother Lomi for what she said and I'm starting to bun my hair and wear my shoes. I walked and go to our kitchen. I saw Grandma sitting on her favorite spot on the table while her hands are placing on the table napkins.

I sit and greeted her.

"G-good morning,"

She just nod and we started to eat,"

She's silent as fuck.

I can't blame her besides I am the root of all this messed. I guessed just like me she can't be move on to it.

I finished eating and I was about to walked away when I heard my grandma says...

"It's now the day when you're going to apply for the on the job training,right? What are your plans? What company? Why aren't you submitted your requirements to your mom's secretary?"

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. After all grandma still cares for me. After all shes still care for what I'm doing, for what I'm about to do..I'm so blessed.

"I'm planning to submitted all the requirements to Tita Annie's Secretary. I wanted to make a move,I wanted Yven to forgive me..I know that it will be hard for me because I reached Yven's anger but I don't care. I wanted us to be back to the usual,"I smiled weak.

Grandma smiled at me, "I'm so proud. You're now maturing. What are you waiting?go!"

I nodded and smiled. I felt reliefs at least grandma and I are now okay.

Thank God.

I entered my car and drove to Tita Annie's office on the hotel. I don't know if she's here but I try.

Confusions swallowed me when I saw unfamiliar guards and employees. What the hell?did Tita Annie change all of her employee? I disagree. I knew Tita Annie are not that kind of boss. She valued her employee and treat like a family. Then it doesn't make sense why I can't see even one familiar peeps here.

I walked and I was about to enter when the guard,guarded me.

"Can you show your ID. Ma'am?"

I rolled my eyes mentally. Didn't he notice that I'm Tita Annie's daughter's friend?

"I am Yven's friend and I am looking for her mother...your boss. Madam Aureacia Annie Fuccaci now can I enter?"I fiercely said.

The guard raised it's brows. "I'm sorry but this buildings are own by Madam Lianne Cornella and not Ann fucasa.."the guard sarcastically said.

Confusions swallowed me more. This buildings are own by Fuccaci clan why does it belongs to my mom now?

I manage to remain professional and face the guard.

"Thank you for the information but you pronounce it wrong argh nevermind,"I said and walked but then I faced it again. "Oh by the way,I am the one and only daughter of your dear madam Lianne Cornella, remember that."

I saw the guard shocked and I left him slightly opened his mouth. Know who the fuck you are talking with.

I am not this bitch but I hate the way he treated me and add the fact that I'm into billionths of confusions.

I reached my car and I hardly open the door of it. I adjust the temperature of my car to ease my hot temper.

How could it be? How does my mom own the property Fuccaci clan's owned? Did she buy the whole building? Did she take this as a revenge because she got shamed about what Tita Annie said and she felt bad for it?

Argh I can't even think right!

One person are the one I need to talk to...Mom.

She's the only one who can solve billionths of puzzles on my mind. I took my phone on the pouch I own and dialed my Mom's number.

I don't care if she's in the middle of the meeting right now. I am desperate to know the truth.

After a second she answered my call.

"Oh,darling. What's with the sudden call?"she asked. I can sense that she's delighted.

"I'm here on one of the company branch Tita Annie owns but I talked to the guard and he says that you own this building..mom are you hiding something?"

"O-of course not! Why would I hide something from my daughter? What are you doing here by the way?"

I hate it but I've doubting you mom.

"I just here to pass the requirements needed to be officially under them on my on the job training. Why are you asking mom?"

"Because I am your mother?"

I laughed. Yeah, right.

"Why don't you want to do your OJT on our company? They can treat you like superior. No one will hand you a money and asked you to buy coffee because they knew that you're my daughter. Oh,c'mon give your requirements to my secretary."

Do I have a choice here? I don't want to picked another hotels and managements company. Duh we have our own so why bother looking for one? I just think of passings all of these requirements because this is one of the way to get back Yven's heart..by being near to her.

"Oh right mom,good bye. Take care don't force yourself too much."

"Okay okay, I'll hang up."

I closed my phone and backed it on my pouch.

Right we end our conversation but she still didn't answering all my questions. I guessed mom are hiding something. I hate the feeling but I am 100.1% sure that she's hiding something. I can't actually explain what I feel but I strongly believe that's he's hiding something.

Who can help me? I think I having a hard time for this. Argh!

I took my phone again when I felt it vibrating.

"Noah,"I muttered when I saw the phone caller.

"Glad that I contacted you already. The line are busy a while ago. You're talking with someone?"he asked.

"Right mom,"

"Why does your voice sounded helpless?"

"Can we meet?"

"Sure,texted me the address."

I just need someone who can accompany me and gave me some advices. I just need to see Noah to calm myself and hugged him to calm my mind.

Loving him means peace.