03

"Woah,it's really tiring to be in fourth year college. It's like I just want to go back to preschool Hahahahhahaha," Yven joked when we finished class.

Yven and I are here at home and studying purposive communication,a subject in tourism.

"You're back to your laziness. Soon we'll just be Flight Attendant just please have a little patience," I promised.

She got up from lying on my bed and arranged to sit.

"Eryx,I just thought what if we can't handle being flight attendant? What if we can't pass?"she asked.

I gasped and then I answered her.

"Yven,if you want there is a way. Don't think that you don't qualify because you have a lot of scars on your body,because your hands aren't soft,because your teeth aren't very even. Get rid of your insecurities from your brain,"

Here we go again,she saw someone more beautiful in her so she loses her self-confidence again. She's always like that when she sees some other girls who are much more beautiful than her.

She frowned and snorted, "Eryx,it looks like I'm not qualified for that job. You'll see me on fire and I'm acting like a man maybe I'm even more of a man than the Captain of the airplane,"

Well,she's right. She has muscularity when it comes to acting but she can remedy and do it that way.

"I don't know about you as long as I'm an Flight Attendant. You're also what you want," I told her and turned my gaze to what I was reading.

Later it spoke again.

"Eryx,can I just be a Pilota?"

My forehead is furrowed,what is it? Is it a job? I don't know that there's a job called Pilota?

"Pilota?"

She nodded and looked serious.

"Pilot to the man,Pilota to the woman Hahahahha just a joke,"

It's a joke. I ignored it and just reviewed it again so I can answer tommorow if even our professor asked me.

After our teasing and Yven's self pity. She went home as well.

I'm not a beauty either but for dreams why don't I try? Nothing will be lost either.

If you have a dream chase it and work hard to claim it at least someday you will said to yourself 'This is what I'm fighting for'

After done reviewing. I also slept. I woke up from a lights sun coming from the window.

I immediately took a bath and wear my school uniform. I don't want to be late to second day of school.

"HI GRANDMA SI,GOOD MORNING!"

Who's that? Of course it's Yven.

"Yven,the noise you make early in the morning will disturb us!" I shouted.

It backed away and turned out to be scared.

"Lohhhhh,high blood?"

I ignored her I was lazy to answer.

"Eryx,take the one I cooked from the kitchen and bring it here," Grandma ordered but I wasn't in the mood to stand up.

"Grandma,I don't want them to be there,Tess? Just take them," I promised.

I don't have a case if I take Grandma's dishes,the case is with Kai.

I don't want to see his face. In short I don't want to ruin the morning that's it.

"Grandma Si,I'll just take it. It looks like Eryx isn't in the mood right now," Yven said to grandma tsk. It's good that this one knows how to feel.

When Yven entered the kitchen. I grabbed the opportunity to talk to Grandma.