18

Yesterday was too hectic and a lot of secrets started too untold.

First? Noah's mother was Nanny Franzel.

Second? Noah and Kaito are half-siblings on mother.

Third? If Noah and Kaito were siblings, then President Vos, Nanny Franzel would probably ex wife.

Woah.. a lot of explosions yesterday really give me a headache. It's like,I'm in the novel and the part was were the story secrets started to untold. The hell.

Today is Sunday and I'm expecting Noah's sudden visit because he doesn't have the time yesterday to see his half-brother because when  Kaito is done giving the blender to grandma. He left already. He's there in his classmates house..doing a paper works,I guess.

"Eryx, if Noah and Kaikai are really half-brother then it would be a talk of the town...we aren't sure. It can also a talk of the country," Grandma said next to me.

Hmmmm yes yes. Noah is the son of the former president and the owner of a well-known company is his father.

Surely when that issue spreads. It would probably a talk of the town or it might be talk of the country.

I can say a lots of gossips breed spread in the Philippines.

and the news? duh.

Timeless

"Maybe it's not spreading the issue grandma if it doesn't come out and all the five of us just know," I said.

It's true that an issue is not widespread if only a few people know and remain private.

A few more moments the doorbell rang. I guessed it's Noah.

"Eryx,open the door. I can't stand properly either walked because my arthritis are attacking again," Grandma said. I just nod.

I walked in and the door opened to the person there.

My lips are soaked.

"Eryx...He's my dad,"said Noah leaning against our gate door and fine.

An old man looked at me. In his stance and attire. You can easily notice that he was very rich and intimidating.

"Hey,c-come inside."

I closed the door and let them enter our house.

"President,Vos!?"grandma said.

It's different when the person you was talking earlier are now infront of you.

The former president nodded and went to Grandma.

Pftttt. I guessed there are in the same brocket of age. Grandma just looked older.

"The Lord will have mercy on you."

Grandma sat them down and asked what they were like even though we already knew what's the purpose of their sudden visit....

Kaito.

I on the side,just lost and was intrigued by his daddy's aura.

Shit. I don't know that my soon to be father-in-law's aura is really intimidating.

"Grandma Sisa. I told him about my half brother on mama's side and my dad's planning that we would take Kai," Noah said.

What? So they're saying they'll take Kaito with them? I bet if my grandma approve.

But it's a favor to me because there was no such creature in the house when Kaito lived there. I could live in peace.

I'm not annoyed anymore when I saw his face because he's no longer in the house.