23

Days had past and it's now vacation. Christmas was near. The year was about to end.

This year was too much to discuss.

Noah and I are still on the process of courting. We don't rush things and it's okay because we're busy studying. It's just a vacation.

"Eryx 'nak,your suitor are waiting for you downstairs. Fixed your posture and come downstairs. He's waiting for you," said Mother Lomi.

"All right, give me a second!"

I bought a plain white shirt with an angry birds printed on it. Here's a gift of Noah when their thesis ended. Just funny because I should be the one to gift him.

"Good morning," Noah said.

"Good morning."

He's wearing the same outfit of mine.

"You are copying my outfit?" He said.

"Hey,No. This is just a coincidence. I busy looking for a shirt and my gaze turn to this one."

He still smiles at me and doesn't seem to believe.

"All right, if you don't want to. I'll just change."

I was about to went upstairs to change but immediately he hugged me back and slammed his face around my neck.

"I'm just joking."

I pulled out of its embrace and sat on the sofa.

I noticed the flower bouquet resting on the table. There were also jabee meals there.

"Why do you have a bouquet of flowers again?"I asked.

I told him to stop giving me a flower because it was just wasted and withering. The one he brought here was for 30 more bouquets of flowers.

"I bought it and I'm having a hard time arranging that," he said.

I didn't even notice and just stunned the jabee in front.

"You should never buy a flower and just bought a jabeeee"

"Is that still lacking? Should I order more?"

"It's too much! Grandma cooked in the kitchen."I said.

It's Grandpa's death anniversary so basically Grandma really cooked for a family celebration.

Noah nodded and took the guitar.

I want you having you near me
holding you near me
I want you to stay and never go away

I admit. Noah's voice is beautiful and it's enticing when it comes to guitar.

"Eryx! Noah! came out here soon!!!"

The voice across the house shouted Grandma outside.

"What's up?"I asked Noah but it just shrugged.

I wiped my hand and sighed for a moment before Noah was invited to come out.

I almost jumped at the delight of my young friend who was currently dropping a car.

"Yven!!!!"

I ran closer to her and embraced her.

"My God Eryx, get down!"

I shrugged from our embrace and looked at a friend.

"You looked 2 months pregnant," she joked.

"Well, I just finished eating so much." I said.

"Hahahha alright."

Yven's physical appearance really change. Her body develop as a woman now. She has curves.

She's wearing a brown coat above the knee length and a white turtle neck, partnered with a maong-pants, she's also wearing a boots colored brown so it's obvious to be good overseas because she's not wearing it right in the Philippines climate.

"Long time no see,Noah." She congratulated Noah just behind me.

"Yes, welcome back, Yve."

Yven just nodded at it and called the name I had never heard. Starting to lose it at home.

"Kai,Here is your older brother!"Yven shouted.

Nothing has changed with her. When it comes to attitude,I guess? She's still have the megaphone voice bitch.

We all looked at the manner in which Yven was looking and I could hardly tell the man standing and carrying the suitcases.

He's wearing a brown coat and a black turtle neck inside partnered with jeans pants and a combat boots.

Wow he changed the way he dressed.

In the physical features he more maturely represented his body and also walked away. If he have many pimples in his face before, now it's all gone. He was greatly changed..

"I can manage now,"Yven said and would have taken a black suitcase from kaito but it stopped her.

"I can took care of it. You don't have to take it away,"

Yven just nodded and turned to Grandma again.

"Hi Grandma Sisa!I miss you,yiieeet. Love you Grandma. By the way,I have a present for you!"Yven said kindly.

I don't know how to respond now because of a sudden changes. Like they are gone for almost a year and now they are here,how to react?

"Let's take a picture. I just posted it to Instagram just to updated my Canadian friends,"she said and reached out to Manang Esme just next door.

We're all in position...so we're in the position.

Kaito,Yven,Grandma, me and Noah.

"1..2..3 smile,"

I smiled a little.

"Wacky! 1...2...3... wacky!"

I just had a peace sign so I could look good.

"Let's jumpshot. 1...2...3."

I just jumped.

Manang Esme reached out to Yven and Grandma was worried that we would eat.

"As for the kitchen, I cooked food. Making sure you missed the dishes here in the Philippines."

Grandma followed us all to the dining area and we all sat down.

Wews I waited a long time. Yven came home because I miss my friend but why now that it's here in front of me I have been left behind?

What's wrong with me?

"Let's go and tell us about it. How are you studying abroad?"Grandma asked Yven.

"It's okay Grandma. The education system there is good and lots of students are very friendly and kind." She said and turned to Kaito taking a sweetened graham cake.

Yven patted Kaito's hand.

"Stop. You're not allowed to eat that. You're allergic to chees, right? Grandma Sisa doesn't make graham mixed with cheese."Yven said.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Said Kaito and Yven nodded.

Okay why do I have this gut feel for both of them?

"Hello there Kaikai. How are you?" Lola asked.

"It's okay there Nay. People are kind and smart to be together," said the young man.

Grandma smiled and nodded.

"How about girlfriend. Do you have a girlfriend?"Lola asked.

Kaito was stunned and eventually smiled wide.

Wews I never see him happy like this before. Since Nanny Franzel's death. He was rarely seen laughing and smiling.

It looked at Yven's behavior and they grinned.

"Nay, Yven is my girlfriend."

---------
Song title: Having you near Me
Artist: Air Supply