37

I watch Yven as she cleaned the table of the coffee shop and she accidentally poured a coffee to one of the costumer.

The costumer stoop up. "How dare you!"

Yven just standing here without the trace of any emotions. Yven didn't mind saying sorry and it made a girl annoyed more.

"You poured coffee in me and you just standing there like nothing happened!"

I gasp when I saw that she throw a coffee to Yven's face. My fist are forming stone.

Suddenly the video ended. The two are looked at me shocked. I guessed they didn't notice that I'm here because they're busy watching the video.

Noah handed me a tissue. I accept it and swipe my tears from falling.

Tito Alejandro smirked. "This is one of the video my private investigator gave. Yven and her family are living in Guimba Nueva Ecija. Yes they are at the province. I heard that Yven are doing a part time job just to support her family while waiting for the airlines email. Yes she applied as a cabin crew."

Damn. Yven,you don't need to experience all of this. Damn.  Mom, it's your fault you put these messed to Yven's life.

"I also know that Lianne are one of the major dealers of drugs here in the Philippines. Shes involved on one of the buy bust operation but you know how money works. She offered a huge amount of money the witness and block mailed that she will kill it's daughter."

I didn't know that mom are using drugs. I didn't know her personally. Just like what I've always said. Shes my mom on paper and liabilities but she's nothing to me..she's just my mom. The one who gave birth.

I grabbed the flashdrive in my Blazer pocket and handed it to Noah and Tito Alejandro.

Tito Alejandro put the flashdrive on the right socket and open the flashdrive file. He clicked the video and they both shocked.

The video ended and it left they're mouth slightly opened. They seemed shock.

We ate by the silence for a minute until Noah break the silence.

"My soon to be mother-in-law is definitely a psycho,"he muttered.

"She's not just a psycho. Shes also a manipulative bitch. A drug dealer and a fucking criminal."

Tito Alejandro cough. "She's still your mother. Show some respect."

I didn't say a thing and just keep myself quiet. Im waiting for their plans. I can't win this case if they're not helping me.

Also I can't stand against mom without them helping me. I am nothing without them.

"What's your plan,Tito?"I asked.

He looked at me. "You're letting me to decide?"

I nodded. I trust him even if I just met him thrice. I can say that he is a good man. I didn't asking help from him but still he help me without hesitation.

"Now that we have a strong evidence that will support our testimony. We can now stand a chance to destroy,Lianne. I already talked to the witness and asked if she can help us she said yes. We already have the flashdrive that one of the strongest ace for this game. Also,I'm planning to open up the file who declined by the former judge who was handling the Severos-Lianne's case. So,here's the plan..."

Noah and I nodded after hearing what Tito Alejandro said. I can say that we will win this game. I didn't expecting that he will smart as fuck. Yes, I admit that Noah are indeedeed smart but his father was twice smarter than him.

After finishing all the weapons and ace we need. Noah drove the car to my mom's office. After a minute we already here. Noah parked the car and we get off car. We looked into each other and nod..sign that the game are starting.

We reached mom's office and I opened it. I thought she was the one who will get shock seeing me but I much shock when I caught her having intimate scene with one of the men.

My fist was forming stone as I watch them. They didn't notice that Noah and I are here.

Fuck her. She seduce dad and now she had another one on her fucking pussy-ass.

My hands are shaking and maybe Noah notice it. She hold my hand and faked a cough.

The two who was busy fucking each other seems shocked but then they managed to put back their cloths. The boy didn't say something and just left after putting his clothes back.

After the man left. Mom cleared her throats.

"Learn to knock,Eryx."

Damn. The way she says those words it's like nothing to her. Its like nothing to her that I caught her invested her body to the man.

My hand are starting to shake again. "Aren't you going to apologize mom?"

She looked at me and smile. "Why would I? It's just nothing. I just claiming the needs that supposed to be your father gave to me. If he just gave what I want then I didn't need to find any man that would support my needs."

I grabbed my hand from Noah who was holding it and I slapped my mom.

"How dare you fuck another man! You don't have the right to do that mom! You just get my dad because you seduce him and now you're betraying my father...your husband! What kind of woman is you!?"

My tears started to shed. I hate dad. I really do but I can't just stand here while watching my mom's betrayal. Is she that thirsty to fuck another man? Damn, what a slut.

My mom laughed sarcastically. "You don't understand,poor child."

I was about to slap her again when a hand stopped me from doing it. Noah handed me the flashdrive.

I got it. It was our plan to slapped mom by this evidence to surprise her but it seemes like the tables got turned. Its us surprised by mom.

Mom shock while looking at the flashdrive I hold. Go on, stood up from sitting calmly and tried to get from me the flashdrive.

It's our ace.

"Give it to me,Eryx." She muttered.

I smiled. She looked scared. I can early saw it the way she looks at me.

I started to play the flashdrive in my hand but I am careful not to throw it.

"It's our ace mom. Why would I gave to you our ace? I am not dumb. Mom,I am not."

Her scary face suddenly disappeared and it covers by her laughed.

I'm trying to read what's on her mind but it's just hard to read her. I remember her laughing when we were at the chapel on late Tito Tamil's burial.

She was laughing that time that there's no tommorow even if Tita Annie got embarrassed her by the crowd still she manage to win the game she started to Tita Annie.

"You're funny. You're dumb since the day you was born Eryx."