12

"Is the 2 kilos of bearbrand is enough?"I asked Noah as we walked here to the small grocery store of the Island.

We take every ingredient we use based on the profits we earn.

"Make it three kilos," it said.

3 kilos?365 pesos? It would be so expensive. We need to gain lots of profits so if we make it 3 kilos we might probably gain a smaller profits so I'll just go with the 2 kilos.

I took two kilos and put them in the basket held by Noah.

"I was think you'll get the 3 kilos?"it asked and wondered why I only took two kilos.

"You took a business Ad course but what you expect. 365 pesos 3 kilos. If we can make 500 pieces of pastillas in 3 kilos,aside the other ingredients: margarine sugar and other ingredients and it is 2 pesos our salesman,the profits?there is almost no way we can get expensive income?"I said.

I walked down the margarine trail and got a pack of it.

"Noah one--"

Where is that? I thought he was following me after explaining why I only took two kilos.

We might still be in our place earlier, right there in the milk.

I walked back and as I suspected the young man was still there and crazy, what happened there?

"Hey what happened to you?"I asked Noah while tapping his shoulder.

"You love me?"

My jaw dropped as it said.

"Dear?i didn't say ah?I said expensive profit,God you're hallucinating"I'm worried.

Yes. I like him but love?I doubt. I think I just admiring him.

That was a minute's worth of madness.

"I thought you loved me...woah I was there,"

I just laughed because of his reaction..In what factors of his mind did he get that idea?

"I've been taking margarine, we're in the process of brandless milk powders," I said.

I was about to walk around when he holding my arm. I looked at it and rubbed my forehead.

"Wait, are those safe? No brands?"the young man asked.

Yes that rich kid is rich, he probably doesn't know.

"Safe to eat those' Noah, cheap and affordable ones, no brand but I can say it's safe,"

He just nodded and followed me.

The hardships when you live in luxury you do not know the true state of life of the poor. Thank God Grandma reported us to the reality of life.

We ended up buying ingredients and wrapper that just needed, so where the hell on the island we can buy those?

"Noah, we don't have a yema wrapper yet," I told the young man.

"Yes,where we can buy?"it asked.

I laughed. I asked the same questions and now he's asking me. Coward we're just same,I'm new here.

"What's funny Eryx? Instead of laughing at that go and ask a staff that willing to help us. The temperature is hot."

I'm just laughing Noah, you're so highblood.

"I'll ask someone who's willing to help us," I said.

I sighed around and noticed a woman in uniform. I approached it and introduced.

"Hi my name is Eryx," I introduced myself.

I got its attention.

"Tessa po ma'am,"she said.

I thinks she's kind,thank God.

"Tessa, where did we can buy a yema wrapper in this island?"I asked my purpose.

The girl shake her head. "Ma'am,there is no vendor of yemma wrapper here but no worries because our shop still have yemma wrapper it is needed when were packaging a souvenirs. I can give you,just follow me,"she said.

I owe a lot this Girl. She's so kind.Shes willing to help us!

I called Noah first and we followed Tessa.

As we walked toward's the souvenirs hall. I saw some of my classmates busy hanging around.

"Welcome to Isla Verde souvenirs hall."

I smiled at the guard. I noticed that in every corner of this Island is having a security.

I wonder who owns this Island. I do not know, not as much as the name of owner because even on the social media accounts of the Island there is no given name about the real owner. Only the Manager's name is on.

"How many yema wrapper do you need, ma'am Eryx?"

"Just four," I hung up and took my wallet in the shoulder bag I was carrying.

"How much?"I asked Tessa and it put the wrappers in a paper bag.

"You can get it for free ma'am. No need to give me the payment," it rejected my offer to pay the wrapper.

This girl is so kind. I admired her kindness.

"What are you Tessa, so we're here to enhance our ability to budget, sell and interact, so accept that, pretty please?"I said.

This woman's kindness is a world's need. She doesn't even want to pay us the wrapper. If I didn't pay it. It might be an abuse to her kindness.

"It's only 20 pesos,"she said shy.

I'll get the 20 pesos money bill on my shoulder bag and give it to Tessa. The girl is so shy to accept the payment so I'll just put it on the table cashier.

We smiled at her and we wave our gratitude's and goodbye.

I walked away from the souvenirs hall and on the outside I stared at Noah.

What's wrong with him?

I just ignored it and walked back to the hotel room. Maybe hes just tired.

When we got back to the hotel room I put on the table all the ingredients we had bought. I had no plans to talk to Noah but for the sake of our so called team. I asked him.

"Hey Noah you were like nothing to yourself,"I said.

It was when we left the grocery shop. I didn't just talk.

It was superfluous and messed up his hair.

"Nothing. Let's just start doing it." he said.

I nodded and washed my hands at the kitchen sink there. If he didn't want to talk then don't. I won't forced him.

I wiped and the doorbell suddenly bell. I looked up and Noah.

"Noah, there's a man out there," I said.

But it seemed like nothing was heard so I wiped my hand and I opened the door.

Holy shitt handsome man.

"Yes, what do you need?"

I smile. Who is this angelic face man?

"Misis Morales sends the tools you need," it said and reached me with a big box.

The box wasn't so heavy that I didn't have a hard time doing it.

I smiled.

"T-thank you. Whats's your name?"

I got you. I wanna search your Facebook name and find your account then message you.

"Azmael Isaac Daw-"

Damn.

"What...? Noah,why are you so mean?"

Damn. I didn't even get the name of the handsome boy!

"You're wasting too much time. You looked so happy while talking to him. Tss let's just get started."

Is he jealous? Are you jelous Noah? I don't understand.