24.

STILL AT THE DINNER.

Things began to be awkward in the house there was a moment of silence before Elam stood to welcome his friends.

Zama: Please Nad come help in the kitchen.

Starters were already at the table but Anga had no plate so she was gonna dish up for him. Nadia stood and walk with Zama. She didn't look at him at all.

Nadia: Zama I can't believe you didn't tell me he was gonna be here.

Zama: Nad, look friend I didn't know he was coming I promise you. I just found out and I couldn't say anything you know he is my man's friend...

Nadia: You are right friend sorry to drag you into my mess. Thank you for inviting me my friend but now I am just gonna go.

Zama: No no, you are not going it's gonna be suspicious to your husband. What are you gonna tell him?

Nadia: It's none of his business Zee so I'm going.

Zama: Okay, why are you leaving Nad?

Nadia: You know why Zee.

Zama: (She hugged her friend) it's okay friend but please don't go. You are still gonna bump into him you can't just keep on running away from him. He is gonna find out anyway, please be brave and stay just face him and the truth.

Nadia: That's the thing, Zee! I don't want him to know that I am married.

Zama: Well that's too late it might happen that he already knows maybe they are telling him right now.

Nadia: You are right. I knew this was gonna happen and I have to face it even though it hurts. He is going to hate me and I think it's the best.

Zama: Now let's go in there and you going to enjoy this night I'm mean you are with us. And we missed you a lot and you still owe us all the details about the honeymoon don't you think you are getting away with that juicy information?

Nadia: (She smiled and hugged her again) You are the best you know that and I feel better already as for honeymoon friend let me just say I have never been that horny in my whole life.

They both laughed out loud and then headed to the dining room.

They got in just the right time when Anga was asking about Tahir.

Anga: New face on the table. Hey man, I'm Anga. (He stretched his arm to shake his hand).

Tahir: Tahir, nice to meet you. (He shook his hand)

Nadia sited next to her husband.

Kyle: I thought you were out of town man. ( Tried to distract him from asking further questions)

Anga: Yeah I was. So Nadia how do know your friend?

Nadia: He is my husband. (She said holding his hand)

Anga: Ohh wow! a Lot has happened since I left here. Congratulations my sister.

Nadia didn't respond but she was bothered by the way he reacted he seemed as if he didn't care. Anga's heart sank it immediately felt heavy he became suffocated. He just up and left and went to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and started to punch the wall.

The feeling felt like a deja-vu to him. He wondered why all the women he ever loved ended up cheating or leaving him. He gathered himself and went back to the table even though he couldn't look at her. He just enjoyed dinner with his friends.