47.

The boys were looking good in their suits, everything was set, and they were waiting for the girls. There were not many people invited just the girls and close friends. The DJ was on fire and he was told to play soft music for the event and he was delivering.

The girls were on their way and looking stunning, they were also excited.

Liam: They are here guys! Everyone take your positions!

The girls stepped out of the car, they were amazed by the place. They looked at each other shocked because it didn't look like a charity thing at all.

The venue was all white with a touch of silver and gold.

Zama: Why am I nervous? What is this place?

Lisa: I am nervous too, this place is out of this world.

Nadia: It's paradise, It's sparkling.

The entrance was covered by see-through glass, under that glass there were all kinds of cute little fishes playing in the water. They held each other's hands as they walked in. The music started softly it was 24 Hours by Kaylow, it was the first time the girls heard the song.

Elam smiled at his woman when she walked in, he walked towards her and held her hand, and slowly danced with her.

Zama: What is this place?

Elam: Do you like it?

Zama: Baby I love it, it's beautiful and amazing.

Elam: No baby, there is nothing beautiful and amazing as you look tonight.

Zama: (She blushed). Baby you look handsome tonight.

Elam: You are my queen. (He kissed her forehead).

Zama: You are my King. (She smiled).

Love was written on their faces there was no doubt they loved each other very much.

Nadia and Lisa were still holding hands and looking around, Anga made his way to Nadia.

Anga: Excuse me, ladies.

They turned to him and Nad blushed.

Lisa: How we help you Mr?

Anga: You ladies look absolutely beautiful but may I have her?

Lisa: You may Sir. (She winked at Nad).

He walked with her, holding her hand and spinning her around and Nad carefully landed in his arms.

He bite his lips as he scanned her from head to toe. She was giggling the whole time.

Nadia: Do you like what you see?

Anga: I do not doubt that you were made especially for me. (He took her hand and placed it in his heartbeat). Can you feel that?

Nadia: Yeah, I feel it.

Anga: That's all for you. I love you, Nadia.

Nadia: I love you, baby. (She kissed him)

Anga: You look beautiful baby.

Nadia: Thank you, you are not bad yourself.

Lisa was still searching for Kyle, she looked around admiring the place, and she smiled. She noticed that all eyes were on her and she wondered why she turned into Kyle on his one knee infront of her, she was shocked.