33

Zama and Kamilla were having lunch, and Zama wanted to apologise for the way his fiance acted the other day at the party.

Zama: Sorry for the other day, you know he is not like that.

Kamilla: It's alright girl. We all have bad days, besides I'm used to it nobody really seemed to like me.

Zama: Hey don't say that, I'm here and I like you, I get where you are coming from. You know once they get to know you they will like you.

Kamilla: You are so sweet my friend, I'm glad I met you.

Zama: (She smiled) me too babes. So tell me you said you have news about your fiance?

Kamilla: Ooh yes girl. I still can't believe that I saw him, my heart was pounding so hard when I first saw him in a distance and when we finally met it was like magic.

Zama: That's great. It's the first step so did you talk about everything?

Kamilla: Not really, you know he panicked when he saw me. I didn't even think that after abandoned me, he would act the way he did but we still have time. And this time he is mine.

Zama: What a jerk! Do you think he is seeing someone though?

Kamilla: Definitely he is but I'm not worried about her. Because I know my man will be back, that man is my fiance we are going to get married here and I will become a citizen then we live happily ever after. You watch and learn.

Zama: Well you seem confident, I'm just happy that you finally met him after a while.

Kamilla: Me too. Speaking about fiance so did yours tell you why he seems so strange that night? It was as if he is seen a ghost or is he always like that?

Zama: What do you mean? You sound like you know him.

Kamilla: After seeing him I felt like I have known him for a very long time I mean you always talk about him.

Zama: Well true, he was a bit distracted he had a long day but he is a good person I promise.

Kamilla: He better be. I must say he is very handsome girl, I see why Nadia is always with him.

Zama: Pardon me!

Kamilla: (She laughed hard) You should have seen your face girl. I mean they work together, don't they?

Zama: Yes they do and they see each other almost every day.

Kamilla: Wow! They must really be close I guess that's why they were up in my business the other night.

Zama: Nad is a great person, she is fun and a good friend so I think she is threatened a little by our friendship, and that really hurts because she knows that I will never put anyone first besides her and Lisa they are my day ones.

Kamilla: You are a very smart woman and you have it all, so it's only normal for her to be jealous of you.

Zama: She is just overprotective that's all.