30.

It was a Saturday and everyone was busy preparing for the big day which was the launch of their brand. The day finally came, and it was a success because Anga was there. His input was very vital as he was a fashion expert and the best event organizer, he and his friends had made up and they apologized for judging him and he apologized too for overeating. It was then water under the bridge and they laughed about it.

They had been busy with the launch for too long, they were hoping for it to be a success so they could start their business and be back to their normal lives.

Nadia was excited to go to the launch even though it was going to be awkward to breathe the same air as  Anga after so long without seeing each other and any communication, but she tried not to think about it too much so she focused on looking for her outfit and her husband's. She was happy in her marriage, they grew strong together and so did their love.

Zama was excited too to finally get to witness her fiance's hard work she was truly proud of him. She invited Kamilla too even though she knew that her friends were not fond of her.

Lisa and Nad made it clear to her that they don't trust Kamilla at all, but she didn't act on their feelings she just thought that her friends were being dramatic as usual.

Lisa was on her way to the event because her decorating team was there also helping, she was on maternity leave but she did work from home and went to check in the office from time to time. She was then six months pregnant and she felt good and glowing too, she was so happy and blessed to have found a man like Kyle in her life, for being there for her.

She arrived at the event and everything looked great, she thanked her team for working too hard without her guidance. She spotted Kyle and went to talk to him.

Lisa: Hey baby,

Kyle: Hey you, what are you doing here this early? (He kissed her lips)

Lisa: I wanted to come and check if everything is going accordingly. And it does look good I love the setup.

Kyle: Thank you baby, but this wouldn't have been this great without you and your team. This means a lot to me and my boys, I'm happy to have a woman like you.

Lisa: And you better never forget that I am the best. ( She pocked him in his chest and hugged him).

Kyle: I promise I won't. (He kissed her forehead). So how is my little guy doing in there?

Lisa: We are perfectly fine baby. Come on show me around I wanna see outside.

They went outside where the showcase would take place. They were hand in hand all along.

Zama arrived too at the event, she texted Kamilla letting her know that she was at the event already. She admired the place with a smile approaching Lisa and Kyle.

Zama: Hey guys, this is phenomenal wow you guys did great.

Kyle: Thank you Zama, it turned out great.

Zama: So how is my favourite family doing? (She gently brushed her friend's tummy)

Kyle: We are doing okay thanks.

Lisa: (She looked at Kyle with questioning eyes) are we doing just okay Kyle? I thought we were doing more than that.

Kyle: Come on baby you know what I meant, we are doing great okay?! it's all over you baby,  Look at those cheeks they say it all my love. I'm gonna leave you two I have something to do before we start.