13.

Still at the girls night.

Nadia: Before we drink is there something you wanna tell us, Lisa?

Lisa: Not really but I would love to drink to the night you spent with that tall handsome guy. Now that, you can tell us about.

They all laughed.

Nadia: Ladies raise your glasses, and to me finally getting laid!

They drank to that.

Lisa: It's gonna be a long night so start with you Nad come on with every detail.

Zama: Every little dirt woman.

Nadia: Let's just say that it was the amazing night of my life and I mean that girls. He was perfect with his hands on my body girls, I still get shivers down there when I think about it. (They all laughed). He is a machine and you know me I'm a Knight Rider. I was taking care of my business (They all nodded and bust out with laughter)

Lisa: Girl does he have that tight black man's ass that says it all?

Zama: Now I'm shivering. Don't make me make a call ladies. (They laughed)

Nadia: (She took her phone out of her purse and showed a picture of  Anga naked) Girl I have proof.

Zama: You dirty bastard. Does he have yours?

Nadia: He didn't but yesterday I sent him one.

Lisa and Nad high-five.

Lisa: That's my girl.

Zama: You're sending a picture to your one-night stand? Is there something you are not telling us?

Nadia: That man brings the freak out of me. He makes me wanna live more carefree.

Lisa: I'm just glad you got some friends.

Nadia: It doesn't end there friend. Aunty showed up in the house unannounced all the way from KZN.

Zama: Aunty Mira? Ooh, I love that woman. Wait was the guy still around?

Nadia: He was still in the bedroom. And I was in the kitchen trying to be romantic showing off my cooking skills then, there she was bubbly and happy as ever.

Lisa: What did she say when she saw him?

Nadia: She didn't see him I had to hide him until I forced her to go and rest. Ooh, and after she ate his breakfast I felt bad for him after such a performance and the effort I put in.

They laughed

Nadia: It's not funny. She was taking selfies with me none stopped and said that she is gonna brag about me to her friends.

Lisa: So what happened to the poor guy?

Nadia: We sneaked out and my Aunt was not resting, she was in the bathroom singing her lungs out. Who does that? I need to move out of that house I can't have them coming unannounced just because it's a family house.

Lisa: It's not a big deal girlfriend because it won't happen again it was just one night right? So why you wanna move out?

Zama: Yeah tell us why would you wanna move.

Nadia: Because I'm young and I still wanna have fun. And so I can have every man I desire while I still have my freedom.

Lisa: Dream on girl, your parents will never allow you. Anyway, let's move on to Zama tell us about the night infact about the whole weekend.

Zama: We talk and talk and talk that's it.

Nadia: If I didn't know you better I was going to believe you but not as nasty as you are. I couldn't deny the glow and happiness in Dr. E's eyes.

Lisa: (She laughed hard) you call him Dr. E now? Girl, you waste no time.

Nadia: ( She laughed too) You are damn right. But I, only call him that and the other colleagues don't have a right to do that

Zama: And why is that Doc?

Nadia: Because he is my friend's boyfriend. (She took a sip)

Lisa: You are the craziest. (They all laughed again)I'm sorry ladies but the main reason I'm here is to gather all the information I have to know about these guys so Zee friend where were we?

Zama: Lisa you don't give up do you?

Lisa: No ma'am!

Zama: Nothing happened sexually we made out a few times. Whenever I thought that we were about to do it he just couldn't do it. And I was disappointed a little.

Nadia: What do you mean he couldn't? You mean his manhood...

Zama cut her quickly laughing

Zama: No not like that. His manhood is perfectly fine and I could feel how strong it is. Just that he said he wanted to do it right. I still don't know what he meant.

Lisa: Ahh! He is such a gentleman.

Nadia: Time ain't waiting for him he better do it right now. My girl needs some service in here.

Zama: I never thought I would ever agree with you Nad but this time you are right girl I need some injection. (They laughed)

Lisa: It's good to see you this excited about a man in your life.

Zama: The man of dreams, the man I thought I will never see ever again. I am supposed to be happy but something is holding me back I won't let him in I don't understand deep down I fear that he will leave again.

Nadia: Do you know what that is friend? It's your past, you can't be happy in your life if you keep going back. I know I can't relate to your past but my friend you gotta let go and let someone in.

Lisa: You don't know what he is been through, he was young and it wasn't easy for him too. And you were lucky Maya took you in. What about him? Who took him in? I think you should put yourself in his shoes for once. Look we love you and we want you to be happy and forgive him.

Zama: Thank you girls for this session I needed it. And I promise to live my life from now on. (They group hugged) I love you girls.

Nadia: I know you didn't think that we weren't gonna ask about you and Mr. Kyle. What happened that night he said something to me that night about you.

Lisa: There is nothing to tell besides that he is so full of himself, he thinks he runs Jozi (She rolled her eyes and They laughed)

Zama: I think you like him.

Lisa: I don't (She blushed and took a sip of her champagne) what did he say Nad?

Nadia: Well he doesn't matter you don't like him so there is no point in telling. (She winked at Zama)

Zama: Yeah I agree Nad, I'm sure she is not even interested in what the man said. She doesn't like the guy remember?

Lisa: I hate it when you do that to me. (She rolled her eyes) Fine, I like him. He is a weirdo, his hair, his smile, the way he talks, he is funny, he is confident, he makes me shy but I hate that I like him like that.

Nadia: Well he likes you too. But he thinks you hate him because you were mad at him and I saw that too.

Zama: It seems like you like each other I think you should do something about that.

Lisa: No I won't do anything if he likes me too, then he must come and tell me.

Nadia: In this 21st-century sis you don't wait for no man. You go get him!

They cheered.

Thank you for reading
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️