42.

The boys woke up early on the supposed to be a wedding day. Elam had been trying to get hold of his fiance in that morning because he saw the missed calls from Lisa and Nadia he got, but it wasn't going through. He suspected that maybe she had too much to drink last night and she was still sleeping. So he decided to call Nadia.

Nadia on the cellphone.

Elam: Hey doc, I got your missed calls.

Nadia: That was yesterday when we were desperately looking for you and y'all didn't pick up. So it's too late now.

Elam: Eish! sorry about that, it was a hectic night, can you give my fiance the phone?

Nadia: While you were busy having a hectic night, your fiance took off. She is gone if you answered your phone...

Elam: What do you mean gone?

Nadia: She is missing.

Elam: That's not funny, put her on the phone for real.

Nadia: I don't have time for this, I'm going to look for my friend okay?

Elam: (He panicked) Wait please! wait I'm coming where are you?

Nadia: As Lisa's and you have ten minutes.

He jumped off the bed and rushed to his friends and he told them what Nadia said, but they didn't believe it. They thought it was a prank.

On their way Anga got a text from Buhle asking why was the wedding postponed, he didn't say anything to his friends but he checked and it was postponed until further notice.

Anga: Guys we have a problem and I don't know how are we going to fix it.

Kyle: What?

Anga: There's an update on the wedding invitation website.

Elam: What is it?

Anga: It says that the wedding has been postponed.

Elam: What does that mean? There must be some kind of mistake.

Anga: Exactly my thoughts. They can't do that without contacting you right?

Kyle: This is madness, we are here. Let's find out.

When they got in, it was really quiet and cold. Nadia was holding her phone closer to her and she had been like that since last night, she was waiting for a phone call from Zama.

But she was a bit relieved that she was safe with Maya, she couldn't help but to worry about her, and also she wondered what could have upset her like that and she needed answers.

She was ready to fly to KZN and be with her friend. When she saw the boys getting in she was so upset, she held Elam responsible for what happened to her friend.

Nadia: What did you do? ( She asked calmly)

Elam: What do you mean Doc?

Nadia: Hey hey! Don't!.. Don't Doc me! ( She shouted in anger) I asked you a fucking question, did you hurt her?

Anga: Calm down Nad...

Nadia: You shut the fuck up! I'm not talking to you. You, answer me!

The boys were really shocked to see her so angry, they had never seen that side of her.

Elam: What are you talking about? Where is she?